NZ v Eng -2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
IN an innings to make even kiwi eagle happy, Eng skittled for 58!!!

they were 9 for 27!

nice

Was very strange to listen too !!

23/8 thought we were a chance of getting rid of the 26 record lol, and when the final wicket puts on 31 it felt like we were letting it slip at 50/9 !!

Reminded me of a game I played in years ago where we had a team 9/9 and 1st slip dropped a catch allowing them to get to 17, and he was gutted the rest of the night haha

King Kane 91* at stumps

Plan to bat 2 sessions with a lead around 300 and then toss them in under lights

Was very strange to listen too !!

23/8 thought we were a chance of getting rid of the 26 record lol, and when the final wicket puts on 31 it felt like we were letting it slip at 50/9 !!

Reminded me of a game I played in years ago where we had a team 9/9 and 1st slip dropped a catch allowing them to get to 17, and he was gutted the rest of the night haha

lol. I'd probably be the same.

At 3 for 175 I shall have a gamble and say maybe NZ for this test!

Is this a continuation of the pommy tour down here or have they been home and back?
If it is then it's no wonder their form is sh*t.
If not then they are just losers.
Anyway go Kiwis.

Is this a continuation of the pommy tour down here or have they been home and back?
If it is then it's no wonder their form is sh*t.
If not then they are just losers.
Anyway go Kiwis.

It's a bit of both

They came straight over here for white ball cricket, so the guys playing all forms have been on tour a long time, but the likes of Cook, Anderson, Broad etc haven't been involved in that so have been back to England for a recharge

I would assume day 1 so unless there is bad weather put them in under lights on day 3 with a lead of 700 so they are utterly exhausted as well - helps in later tests and mentally smashed.

watched the highlights and there was some major late swing, hooping a good foot to foot and a half judging by how far the cameraman kept getting it wrong. Boult and Southee bowling perfect line and length and high 130's. Looked like it just stopped after an hour or so hence Overton smashing it around to get a few consolation runs and Anderson surviving that long.

watched the highlights and there was some major late swing, hooping a good foot to foot and a half judging by how far the cameraman kept getting it wrong. Boult and Southee bowling perfect line and length and high 130's. Looked like it just stopped after an hour or so hence Overton smashing it around to get a few consolation runs and Anderson surviving that long.

Some high quality bowling in there combined with some fairly ordinary footwork on some dismissals

Interestingly it could be the same as their last tour here, where Boult and Southee hooped it round all series while Anderson and Broad were gun barrel straight

Not much play today but a big day for NZ cricket with Williamson moving past Crowes century mark

Rain has done us here, but has set up an intriguing day

97 overs to bat for a draw for England, or 7 wickets for us

Hoping the wicket of Root last ball of the day yesterday will be vital

3 wickets to go for a nz win!!

65-odd runs to make nz bat again

Good bowling by nz this morning

Great test that

Wagner is an absolute lion heart, tears in full steam over after over after over and his last few years have been amazing. Haven't seen anyone as good as putting 5 balls an over in at armpit height and making the batsman uncomfortable

Stoked to see Astle get a few as well, local boy that really deserves his crack at it

I stayed up as long as I could (I was already tired from driving all day) and at about 11.45pm I went to bed.

3 overs later NZ had won. fml.

Good exciting finish and nz deserved the win. I agree about Wagner.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6