NZ claims about Aussies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Is it only me or are the Kiwis a bit out of order?

No doubt our guys are very competitive and will do most things to win. However is seems that the claims from Bracewell (still a tosser!) that we used the crowd disturbances to slow the game down in OD1 and were deliberately running on the wicket in OD2 seem to be ridiculous.

You are kidding me? I would be interested in Kiwi Eagles perspective on this.

I care, he is a tosspot. That crowd were a disgrace, I mean who would throw a bottle at Katich.

[blockquote Worker"]Is it only me or are the Kiwis a bit out of order?

No doubt our guys are very competitive and will do most things to win. However is seems that the claims from Bracewell (still a tosser!) that we used the crowd disturbances to slow the game down in OD1 and were deliberately running on the wicket in OD2 seem to be ridiculous.

You are kidding me? I would be interested in Kiwi Eagles perspective on this.[/blockquote]

Slowing the game down is a known tactic. McGrath said he had no problem with the crowd so that could be fair enough

Don't know anything about #2,I generally tune out when Bracewell is talking so haven't heard that one

Thanks Kiwi.

Good luck in the next one. Your batsman will have to fire soon!

What is the story with Bond - he seems to have disappeared off the map and was a very good bowler?

How is Wilson going?

Bond had his 3rd stress fracture. Had an op and 4 titanium screws were put in his back. Is playing club cricket since November but taking a very conservative approach. Is bowling about 10-15 overs a day to get back into it. Has been training with NZ any time they are in Christchurch.

I played next to him last week and he still looked very sharp to me,and the fact my clubs opening bat now has a broken wrist backs that up.

This is his last chance so he won't be back in internationals for a while although he could probably play,probably when NZ tours SOuth Africa late this year.

Good luck to him - he is great for international cricket.

One of the few fast bowlers that would make the Aussie team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2