NZ are the #1 test side...!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Neil Wagner’s a freak, 49 overs at full noise with 2 broken toes, what a warrior

Williamson is the sort of player I never thought we would have, can’t stop churning out the runs
Don't want to reopen old wounds Kiwi, but it's such a shame you guys don't have Ben Stokes too.

Yeah true, but then again, who knows what cricketer he would be if he stayed here and his old man didn’t take the UK league coaching job. My mate actually had a net session with Stokes a couple of months back, he was back here as his dad was on his last legs and wanted to get a net in before heading to the IPL

I’ll give you a tip on the next one from here to look out for, Devon Conway. Is a very hard batting order to break into at the moment but he has smashed the door down, made an immediate impact at T20I level but red ball is his go

Sat on the bank watching a good day of test cricket yesterday, Pak made 293 on a lively deck and my old team mate took a 5fa, amazing start to his career, up around 30 wickets at an average of 14 and mid 30s with the stick

Unfortunately couldn’t make it today to watch the messiah Williamson chuck another notch in the 100 column. 2nd 50 came off 35 balls and Nicholls is at the other end on 89 but with a torn calf, scores pretty much even with 7 wickets in the bank

Kane is unbelievable, no red ball cricket at all for 9 months then eases back in with 251, 129, 21 (declaration knock so chucked it away) and who knows where this 112 will end. 7000 runs at 54 playing half his matches on green tracks is phenomenal

I thought Pakistan did well to recover from 4-83 (and 5-171) to almost reach 300 but this NZ is something else!

I was amazed to see how green some of the pitches were (are).

That Jamieson is 3 metres tall and some of the movement he got on day 1 was scary good.

I thought Pakistan did well to recover from 4-83 (and 5-171) to almost reach 300 but this NZ is something else!

I was amazed to see how green some of the pitches were (are).

That Jamieson is 3 metres tall and some of the movement he got on day 1 was scary good.

There was no sign Kyle would be that good when I played with him, potential always there with the height, thought he might get to international level based on that but he has since added 10km and moves the ball in the air and off the seam. That wicket on day 1 where he sat the batsman on his arse as he fended off his throat was nasty ! Saw a stat this morning he has the lowest average in test history for someone with more than 20 wickets, 30 @ 14

The real shame over here at the moment is that NZC made the decision to move the domestic summer from Sky TV (our version of Foxtel) onto a streaming provider, so not as many people are seeing it. I refused to pay for it but my mate sent me through his login details so I can have a look

Williamson was the big disappointment of our summer last year when the kiwis toured. Was looking forward to seeing him in action but he had a horrible series. Actually the whole kiwi side were underwhelming sadly enough.

Yeah that turned into the tour from hell that one, NZC copped a lot of flack over sending the team to perth with no warm up game prior to a pink ball test and the injuries piled up

Just go home to find King Kane on 199, didn’t even celebrate when he ticked it over.

Real shame this is the final test of the summer for us

238 for Kane

s'funny that Nicolls got 157 and will be somewhat overshadowed!

6-659 dec.

edit Pak 1-3 with Jamieson getting the wicket with the 2nd ball of the over.

night watchman in with 3 to go!

Last edited:
Pak 4-80, Jamieson with 3 so far.

Maybe aust shouldn't play NZ for a few seasons...!

all over red rover!

It was on tv here so getting to see some live test cricket was def a bonus!

NZ #1...!

I’ll give you a tip on the next one from here to look out for, Devon Conway. Is a very hard batting order to break into at the moment but he has smashed the door down, made an immediate impact at T20I level but red ball is his go
Don’t know if people were watching but he is a damn special player, that knock he just played against your lads was pure class

Don’t know if people were watching but he is a damn special player, that knock he just played against your lads was pure class

99 not out (so close) but really went a long way to getting that first win.

Golden age for NZ, I hope it continues for awhile!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4