NYC vs. Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
saturdays game answered my question in the "strange..." thread.None of the props or second rowers are near ready to play NRL.We have good playmakers in the half and hooker and some pace out wide in hoppa and whare.that must be how they get the job done.

so the only other options must be lussick and paulo at SC.Not sure how they have been going.

this is obviously the area we need to recruit in.Our current pack would probably be the oldest(with the titans starting 6) in the comp.

Susan, absolutely correct!! the props aint ready yet, nor is Jowett in 2nd row, Riccardi is class at half but still at least 2 years away. The winger Shorter is quite big and quick. Definitely DCE, Lussick, Palau, and maybe Seu Seu. I can see where people think the toyota cup aint getting the kids ready for nrl! We need a reserve grade again mixed with hardheads moorewoods etc and tasis

Des said himself that forwards aren't made at 18 - 20 years old. So why bother looking there for them.

How many props really hit their straps before 25?

We will, as always buy from outside the club but, I also think we will start building backs and halves from NYC as this is the best way to get anyway. Get them young, teach and mould them

des is right but at 23 they frigging are!!Look at Burgess etc. The problem is that if we dont keep the younger ones we end up with gulavou and crosses. Look at roosters pack, masoe, hargreaves, conn, etc

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2