NYC live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dissapointing game from T.Wright.

Gave a few dumb penalties, took some even dumber kicking options.
First half from him was ok, second half was not good enough.

The fullback best in park.
Paseka some good carries
Wright seems great on feet, but unsure when to come into the game
Cust dissappointing
The bench was strong
Gutsy team effort all round - out enthused and pretty much dominant overall
Well played boys

Hi, i missed the game. Didnt know it was on
could someone fill me in on how Paseka played, do think he could become a solid first grader in a years time

I'm sure we already do .. buttocks aren't a secret, but we possibly need a formal grading system.

Like the size of horses in hands ... we could measure buttocks by the same method. We would however need to standardise the size of a "hand". Possibly @yokahontas could volunteer to be the bench mark and run her hands over a couple of the lads to set the standard.

Well, I suppose if you twisted my arm...

Great to see you guys talking about U20s side. It seemingly hadnt been noticed how well this team has been playing in the last 7-8 games. They have just beaten No 2 team in the comp so far and came within a whisker a few weeks back of beating the Sharks, the tearaway No 1 side. This side is showing the potential to be at least grand final prospects and despite the problems many may have noticed with young Wright, he has been one of the leading lights of this team in the past few months reportedly. The scooping up of the ball mistake is no different from what Tommy Turbo was doing in firsts for a while. There's some good talent in this side and with Bainbridge to come back, they are looking very good for the finals, after starting the year near the bottom.

The hooker will be after Api, so talented, been a junior and really kicked on. Sadly, halfback Cust is no quicker, good passer but not the goods. Bainbridge doesn't seem to be what many talk about. He didn't stand out in 20's. Wright was amazing early but fell away.

Who was the centre in our early matches who was fantastic, but has not played since? He had an Islander-type name, and I think he was also a goal-kicker. I gather he is injured.
He was a standout in the matches I saw him play at Brookie.

Who was the centre in our early matches who was fantastic, but has not played since? He had an Islander-type name, and I think he was also a goal-kicker. I gather he is injured.
He was a standout in the matches I saw him play at Brookie.
Tevita Funa, he's injured (Not sure how long) and being chased by Roosters and Tigers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8