NYC live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Like how he had to change the jersey as it was too tight.:)

His shape is really well balanced - not too large a butt for his leg size :shake:

I hadn't noticed ... but remember the most important physical attribute of a footballer is his buttocks. There has never been a good one (except Langlands) that was a no-bum.

I hadn't noticed ... but remember the most important physical attribute of a footballer is his buttocks. There has never been a good one (except Langlands) that was a no-bum.
I meant it in purely physiological terms. Most Poly boys are bottom heavy and it hampers their agility.:happy:

Paseka is just a giant human like that Scumo Player Asofa or whatever his name is @:cool:

1491026096531.jpg

paseka-t-wwwzcox0507_1_orig.jpg

No MWSE Profile yet,

But he is 200cm just like Asofa, and is 119kg whereas Asofa is a measly 115kg

Last edited:
I should have been an immortal if bum to leg ratio is a thing

Not so much the ratio to leg, it is just you need buttocks.

Joey Johns, Fulton, Siro Snr was even nicknamed buttocks. You would be hard pressed to find a first grader without a nice pair of sturdy buttocks.

That's why Wright won't be playing first grade any time soon.

4th repeat set in a row. All he had to do was dive on it.

He tries to pick it up one handed to run the field to score :(

Then panthers score

NYC

Luke Poiselli
2. Jade Anderson
21 Semisi Kioa
Blake Andrews
5. Alfred Smalley
6. Tom Wright
7. Cade Cust
8.Jaiden Tarrant
9. Manase Fainu
19.Taniela Paseka
11. Billy Bainbridge
12.Josh Martin
13. Jesse Martin

Haumole Olakau'atu
15. Elia Faatui
16.Zaan Weatherall
17. John Tasi Tuivaiti

Bilal Maarbani
19. Eddie Ieremia
20.Kurtis Preece

Gees do you stand behind the goal post when you watch a game of footy! You seem to see a whole different aspect of the game..... no offence.... just sayin'

Gees do you stand behind the goal post when you watch a game of footy! You seem to see a whole different aspect of the game..... no offence.... just sayin'

No, used to hang around the change room.

Seriously though, the buttocks thing is a fact, the gluttie maxie things are crucial to speed and power in the legs ... if you don't have 'em, footie ain't your game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11