Number 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1st NRL Game, liked what I saw but needs time to develop!!

I think in future we should give all up and comers a game in the NRL then bag the crap out of them on that single game :)

I agree with faithful. He definitely could have a future in the 2nd row/lock. He seems to have the physical attributes to make it and ran the ball strong. He is tall at 6'4" but could add a little more bulk to his frame though.

Now he was caught out defensively a few times but he was a last minute call up and the shuffling of the backline didn't help either. It was also his 1st grade debut so sure there was a few nerves as well.

I dont like to make excuses for players but everything considered I thought he did ok. Ran it strong and I do recall him throwing the "Semi - Trailer" off him in one of his runs, so he has some power. Also one on one defensively he was reasonably ok as well.

Definitely a work in progress and needs time to develop. I do think he has potential and there must of been a reason why Tooves chose him ahead of others from our NSW Cup side.

anthonyb1965 said:

I think in future we should give all up and comers a game in the NRL then bag the crap out of them on that single game :)

realistically let's just bag all of our players all the time, it would be simpler

Shoe1 said:
anthonyb1965 said:

realistically let's just bag all of our players all the time, it would be simpler

Who's bagging the crap out of him? Read the original post.

I liked the fact that he was clearly trying to get the football, he just obviously needs to work on his skills.

He had one rather poor half-hearted grab at Radradra on his way to a try, apart from that I thought he was good. Physically he looks to have to the goods, be great to see him really rip in this week and give Jennings some hurry up.

Realistically he and Wolf will get targeted big time on our right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4