NSW V QUEENSLAND ORIGIN 1 CHAT THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
uate and carney are nsw's worst at the moment. uate running in and taking nobody and carney, misses the goal, drops a ball and doesnt kick a penalty dead.

These refs are killing the idea of origin

Checcin needs to be retired permanently, he is nothing short of a criminal who needs to go to jail

Uate is good, he just needs to stop charging in when he has two men outside him & he's in the middle of the field.

Chechin's been ****house since his debut in the Northern Eagles v Warriors game. He's still a joke. It was a great tactic of his coming out of the closet, it's got him an Origin birth. He's a ****in numpty.

voicefromthehill said:
Uate out any winger in - no use scoring 1 try when you concede 2

IMO Snake is a bit quiet

fair call about uate but if he doesn't come in they score inside him. nsw are so busy worring about inglis that they are caught short by pushing up & in every time. should have learnt from last year.

Volley said:
Chechin's been ****house since his debut in the Northern Eagles v Warriors game. He's still a joke. It was a great tactic of his coming out of the closet, it's got him an Origin birth. He's a ****in numpty.

He needs to go back in the closet and have someone lock it and throw away the keys.

I am just a bit offended by the gay slurs against the officials from the progressive, non redneck state of NSW at this point.

Shocking.

voicefromthehill said:
Wolfpack said:
Uate is good, he just needs to stop charging in when he has two men outside him & he's in the middle of the field.

Agree - but he can learn that playing for the Knights, not NSW.

He's the best we have. Only other bloke I would have over him for NSW is B.Morris. Wolfman is no upgrade IMO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6