NSW V QUEENSLAND ORIGIN 1 CHAT THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
COMMANDER said:
Don't know what all the hoopla is about. If the ball is kicked out of your hands mid field and you regather without knocking on it's play on.

Why would it be different when crossing the try line?

Well officiated and contested match.

Congratulations to all who participated.

bob dylan said:
Why did Stuart bother picking TRex and Buhrer. Did Creaghe even play.

His use of the bench was worse than the refreeing.

That's where you need to look for a losing result Bob. Stuart is not the guy to fix it with the way he runs the team.

Boring fisherman is boring, don't reply

Was bad use of the bench by NSW, how come T-Rex didn't come on in the 1st half ? Buhrer played only 10 mins ?? what's happening their? Farah did play very well i thought though

had to come here to find out the result after turning it off due to fraudulant officiating.

obvously the intended won, question is by how much?

my guess is refs tried to keep it just over 1 converted try

voicefromthehill said:
Nate Myles MOM? What they put names in a hat and just pick it that way

It's because qld played like sh%t but still won.

Get the Myles reference?

globaleagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
Nate Myles MOM? What they put names in a hat and just pick it that way

It's because qld played like sh%t but still won.

Get the Myles reference?

I said hat not shoe (wait thats not Myles); threw it down a corridor, that's better (QLDers they're all the same).... get the Myles reference ;)

Carney was a let down, we really needed him to fire to be any hope. Pearce tries hard but just doesn't have the vision or the skill set. Farah good in patches. Bird probably provided the most chances for us, thought he was good. Gift didn't have his best game. Snake limited opportunity. Morris's defence was good, which was something I was worried about before the game. Tamou and Gallen laid some good groundwork, especially first half.

Farah went great guns. Where are all those gimps who said he was too soft for Origin? Yeah that's right, they've got no idea. Probably couldn't muster the brain power to turn their TV and Computer on tonight.

Game 2

Haynes to fullback, Brett Morris to wing

Tom Leroyd Lars for Glenn Stewart

Hinchcliffe for Buhrer

Anyone for TRex

bob dylan said:
Game 2

Haynes to fullback, Brett Morris to wing

Tom Leroyd Lars for Glenn Stewart

Hinchcliffe for Buhrer

Anyone for TRex

Agreed. I'm sick of Origin and it's bull****. No more Manly players please.

Article about the 10 missed qld infringements to NSW's 1.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/analyst-blows-whistle-on-maroons-dirty-play-20120525-1za5w.html

or

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/analyst-blows-whistle-on-maroons-dirty-play-20120525-1za5w.html

If we're still talking about it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7