NSW Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Anthony Minichiello
Matt King
Jamie Lyon
Matt Cooper
Jarryd Hayne
Braith Anasta
Jarrod Mullen
Brent Kite
Danny Buderus
Brett White
Nathan Hindmarsh
Willie Mason
Andrew Ryan

Luke Bailey
Steve Simpson
Anthony Tupou
Kurt Gidley

As named by that hack Weidler on nine!

Jarrod Mullen

You have got to be kidding.

Go to the "Blues team will be...." thread... I told you guys that very team.

At first I named it with Grothe and Monaghan in there... and then when I got wind of it I told you guys that Hay9ne would be replacing Grothe and Mullen will replace Monaghan.

Early on though it was going to be Grothe and Monaghan.. I like that team.

i hope ****chiello gets hurt 1st game so the form fullback can take his place where he should have named to start with brett way better then him

Toovs, your talking about the player who just 2 years ago was named the golden boot player of the year meaning he was the best player in the world 2 years ago. Only injury has slowed him down. Minichello is a class player and will do the job.

I prefer Mullen too... He has older guys around him who will help him out.. and he is a 7 for the future.

Only problem I see with him being picked is that he is young and his body is still developing, look at Benji, SBW, Inglis.. they have all been thrown into the NRL/Rep footy arena too early and there bodies are being wrecked. Maybe getting thrown into origin a little early. Hopefully for his career's sake he gets through.

It surprises me that not one Cronulla player has been picked.

Nate Myles?? Who says the QLD selectors don't have a sense of humour.

a lot of faith in anasta to perform given mullens just so green.

I guess if things arnt going well gidley can move to 5/8 and anasta to lock.

Still surely the maroons odds will shorten more now

Why would they shorten fluff?

The two players that have caused all this commotion about QLD having this great backline and attacking geniuses etc are left out. Slater and Bowen.

Hunt, Tate, Hodges, Bell and Inglis have all been solid at best this year.

Lockyer is always good and Thurston too.

The rest of the backline is less formidable with Bowen and Slater left out.

Agree with you about cronulla Nutz.

Bird and Gallen have been tearing it up this season.

I would have put Bird in over Ryan at lock.

Yep, I'm with Nutz.
Anyone but Mullen getting the job would've been a joke. For once the selectors went with form over favourites.
I'm not an Anasta fan, but on form he deserves it too.
Can't argue with Mini or Hayne but if Lyon gets suspended they'll rue not picking El Masri, particularly given that Gidley is starting off the bench.

I picked that side with the exception of Mullen and White!

Seems Bozo still has a lot of sway as he wanted Mullen but the other three selectors wanted Kimmorley.

As for QLD they tend to keep the same players who did the job previously, no matter what their club form is like.

I'm happy for Ryan to get the Gig but on form you'd have gallen at 13 and Bird replacing Tupou on the bench.

You'd be happy to be a cronulla supporter this week. Full Team!

I picked that side with the exception of Mullen and White!

Seems Bozo still has a lot of sway as he wanted Mullen but the other three selectors wanted Kimmorley.

As for QLD they tend to keep the same players who did the job previously, no matter what their club form is like.

White has been very good and played very well for Country. Adds some aggression to the pack, well deserved and its good to see someone picked on form not reputation.

Don't know why Anasta is there besides 'because he was there'. His form has been good in a poor team, thus making him look the goods. Gidley would have been my starting 5/8 and carry another forward on the bench, someone like Choc.

Dont agree with Mullen or Hayne being picked

Mullen has been going OK, but hasnt even had a year in first grade as a halfback, if it goes wrong, could stall his career in a dramatic way

Hayne hasnt earnt his spot in my view, would have had El Masri or Grothe over him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4