NSW Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both Hayne and Grothe were poor defensively last Saturday. Hayne has been defensively weak all year. Commentators love him however and they seem to pick the NSW team. Robbo for mine as the Qld backline is very tall and there will be a lot of high ball coming that way which Robbo's good with. Wouldn't have kept out Hicks as well. Maybe play the entire Eagles team.

I've heard it all now.

Someone on MSE has said monas can be selected next year from England. Just like Langer.

:lol:

Hmm....our halves combo features the most overrated player in the game, and the most inexperienced half in the game, whilst QLD's features the best player in the game, and the most experienced half in the game. QLD will eat us alive.

Just listening to Brett Kenny on the radio, he said Anasta will go to another level and have a huge series.

he knows a fair bit about 5/8 play so hope he is right, has been in good form for the Roosters

He also said that he would have Stewart, saying that if you dont pick a halfback on experience, why would you not use the same criteria for the fullback

According to MSE, Channell 9 reported that Minichello had back scans today and could be in doubt to play next wednesday.

5 newbies for NSW. I'm happy as at least they gave us a shot. Mullen vs a lot of dodgy performers (in that no-one has stood up) is ok by me. I would say Ryan and Bailey are the risky selections but I still think well balanced. Gives us a shot. With all the cane sticks for Qld along with Bell and some with ifie form but loyalty points I am starting to feel good. Lockyer says he can't run because of the swelling. Bring it on!

Anasta has been good all year. I think he will have a huge series. We need him too.

Gidley will be a great help in the halves... when Mason goes off Ryan can slip into the Second Row with Anasta to lock and Gidley to 6 and if he plays like he has been he could be a match winner next wednesday night. I got my ticket and can't friggin wait.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4