NSW Selectors/ Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookvale said:
The cowgirls were contenders. Origin fcukd that up today

Spot on and that's what I hate most about SOO. I didn't even bother watching the game. This series is only important to Queenslanders because it sooths their inferiority complex.

I hope Qld win the next 6 as well. The sooner we all lose interest in this ridiculous sideshow the better.

ManlyBacker said:
If Des wants it he should be considered. For all those misguided folks who think SOO doesn't matter then you are idiots. Ratings count, SOO counts (and certainly with me and heaps of others}, and just only before a GF win - everything else is a distant third.

Let me guess, you're a Queenslander aren't you?

[/quote]
The sooner we all lose interest in this ridiculous sideshow the better.
[/quote]

And with SOO bringing in 45 Million dollars each year that's going to happen when?????

The sooner we all lose interest in this ridiculous sideshow the better.
[/quote]

And with SOO bringing in 45 Million dollars each year that's going to happen when?????
[/quote]

six years from now when Qld win their 12th straight series the revenues from this will be negligible.

willie65 said:
Wot about wot des wants

Wot aboot ot.

Seriously, it's not that bad. Yes, Des would do a better coach but Sticky is serviceable.

Team isn't that bad. Add a fit Stewart into that line up & give them a decent halves combo (Like Mullen &/or Campo) & they would have probably won that third game.

That & hopefully we have learnt to never pick Roosters players again.

Ralphie said:
Brookvale said:
The cowgirls were contenders. Origin fcukd that up today

Spot on and that's what I hate most about SOO. I didn't even bother watching the game. This series is only important to Queenslanders because it sooths their inferiority complex.

I hope Qld win the next 6 as well. The sooner we all lose interest in this ridiculous sideshow the better.

I'm with you mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4