NSW Selectors/ Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After another series loss will they go? Big questions is will they get it right for once. Would anyone like to see Des have a crack at NSW coach?

Smell my finger can't coach. he's just a manager. they just have a champion team. Henry and Hagan are doing the hard yards.

willie65 said:
IF YOUR A TRUE BLUES SUPPORTER YOU'LL WANT DES AS NSW COACH.

Pfft, Manly is what it's all about.
Origin win/lose whatever, but as I said before Premierships are what players all want more. Why cripple our chances by distracting Des for this period?
ps. he WOULD do fine don't worry about that!

If Des wants it he should be considered. For all those misguided folks who think SOO doesn't matter then you are idiots. Ratings count, SOO counts (and certainly with me and heaps of others}, and just only before a GF win - everything else is a distant third.

I didn't say he was... You asked for a coach that wouldn't want to end the QLD run and I suggested that a QLDer would probably not want it to end.

We need Des and our players at Manly . Let the blues keep the loser ricky. This whole origin series was focused around him it turned me right off. The guy is too up himself. On a personal note it doesnt matter who NSW pic any side that has Thurston Lockyer Slater and Smith together aint gonna lose a series.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4