NSW Origin team [Game 1, 2018] - General discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
But I agree with Gould....that pass was never on. Should have kicked in behind them and either Tom or Roberts would have scored if the kick was right.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Typical Origin though.....just when they have Qld on the ropes, NSW does something dumb and suddenly its game on again.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Watch Tom in defence on the wing. He's not rushing in, he's staying out and covering Holmes, trusting his inside players to do their jobs.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How funny is it watching that mental Pygmy Inglis trying to inspire his team of banjo players. I’d love to hear his halftime motivational speech.

ABTK

"Bollocks"
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Some of those passes by Qld from dummy half and around the ruck are so far forward it's like grub Smith is still playing...

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
How funny is it watching that mental Pygmy Inglis trying to inspire his team of banjo players. I’d love to hear his halftime motivational speech.
Yeah, how f*cking easy is it to nail a runner when you're a mile offside with all the momentum and hit him before he has a chance to get anywhere near the advantage line... and the commentators wanted to talk it up. Sheesh!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18