NSW Origin Half - Adam Reynolds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
Uate on one wing guarantees a Qld win.

Agree!

Can't they get Ferguson on one Wing?

Adam and Josh Reynolds should be the halves for NSW.

Hope Choc et al retire from Representative Games this year, as last year Manly really paid the price for injured/tired Players from SOO :angel:

Not that I really care about soo but don't qld stick with their team because they choose the correct players the first time. If nsw picked the inform/high potential players they could then stick with them. The only players nsw seem to stick with are players who should never have been there in the first place. girt kidley being a good example. I will be interested to see if lozza picks nathan merrit this year - now that would be funny.

Good goal kicker but his long kicking game is not as good as DCE's or Cronks. In addition, he did not look impressive behind the all stars pack. Also, Souths have a very good forward pack so i am inclined to think he is overrated.

It all means diddly squat if your forwards are getting bashed.

Half the posters on here didn't rate Orford but he won a comp and Dally M but was untested at Rep Level ( yes, he got picked but ruled out through injury ).
Some players can be world beaters in their club structure but stepping up to the next level with a different coach and playbook etc they can come unstuck.
Pearce seems to be a smart player that can follow the playbook without being a worldbeater but I don't think we'd beat Qld if we had Thurston, Cronk or DCE at 7.
I don't think Pearce has played badly enough to be replaced by Reynolds at this stage.

They should stick with Pearce and Carney. Have Snake as fullback with Hayne and Morris in the wing.

NSW need to keep a core going. Farah back as Hooker and Jennings and the other Morris on the centres.

I thought we were unlucky last year so give them another go.

NSW need to stop worrying about which players and work out how to pay off the refs better so we dont get the dodgy calls like the last 2 years that bought QLD the origin.

The reason QLD stick with their side is because 3/4 of the side are Australian rep players. It's more like NSW V Australia.
Pearce has delusions of grandeur he is ****e.
Carney plays great at club level but fails at SOO.
NSW need a change in halves and the Reynolds boys should get the gig.
Josh Reynolds is an enthusiastic little bugger who never gives up.

If NSW lose again I'll be faarkin shattered.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
The reason QLD stick with their side is because 3/4 of the side are Australian rep players. It's more like NSW V Australia.

Qld have maintained the same philosophy since 1980. It doesn't matter who is playing for them at the time they just stick by the squad chosen cause they will get the job done at that level.

If NSW had a side like QLD that won 7 series straight they wouldn't have to change the side.
We NSW need a series win and then selectors can stay loyal and stick to their chosen squad.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
The Reynolds boys both in the halves please. We've done well recently despite our halves, not because of them.
Good halves could be the difference between competing and winning.
We have Qld covered in the forwards, our backs can do the job if the forwards can be capitalised on.
Qld have the individual brilliance, the right halves could make us the champion team against the team of champions.

I hear what your saying mate but my point is Queensland never chop & change their side like NSW do, even after they lose a series.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Yeah but they did chop and change when they were losing, check this url....

roll back to early 2000's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Queensland_rugby_league_team_squads

Daley doesnt have mush to choose from and he should start fresh and not go off the mistakes of other coaches - New half combo and new hooker.

1. Brett Stewart/Jarryd Hayne
2. Jarryd Hayne/Akuila Uate/David Williams/Brett Morris
3. Brett Morris/Dylan Farrell/Josh Morris/Michael Jennings
4. Brett Morris/Dylan Farrell/Josh Morris/Michael Jennings
5. Jarryd Hayne/Akuila Uate/David Williams/Brett Morris
6. Todd Carney/Josh Reynolds/Feleti Mateo
7. Adam Reynolds/Mitchell Pearce
8. James Tamou/Paul Gallen/Tim Grant/Aaron Woods/Trent Merrin
9. Robbie Farah/Micheal Ennis/Jamie Buhrer/Ryan Hinchcliffe
10. James Tamou/Paul Gallen/Tim Grant/Aaron Woods/Trent Merrin
11. Glenn Stewart/Luke Lewis/Jamie Buhrer/Anthony Watmough/Tariq Simms/Beau Scott/Willie Mason/Ben Creagh/Ryan Hinchcliffe
12. Glenn Stewart/Luke Lewis/Jamie Buhrer/Anthony Watmough/Tariq Simms/Beau Scott/Willie Mason/Ben Creagh/Ryan Hinchcliffe
13. Paul Gallen/John Sutton/Reni Mutua

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Exactly my point why would they need to change a winning team?

Re-read my post. I said "even after they lose a series". Queensland vary rarely chop & change like NSW always have. The NSW selectors have always panicked and think that making wholesale changes will solve the problem. Qld stay loyal.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6