NSW = No class

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Maroons weren't tough enough tonight. A couple of them took some soft options and let their team mates down, but that's typical. NSW were poor all series and QLD only scraped over the line in games 1 and 2, we played a lot better tonight, but still managed to butcher 3 or 4 opportunities. Least we saved the 3-0, would have been an injustice if that QLD side got a whitewash.

Umm one might ask how it is that QLD "scraped over the line", try giving credit where its due, they were the better team and played better, tougher and more importantly smarter.

And before you jump me I hate Qld, but I am not fool enough to recognise they were far better than us.

Sorry, I'd lost interest by the presentation.

What is this lack of class you speak of you un-educated, hillbilly moron ?

[quote author=Duff]
Sorry, I'd lost interest by the presentation.

Short attention span like your coke sniffing front rower.

[/quote]

Your good mate Mitchell Sargent was not playing Matas.

I hate to say it, but despite the win, Orford in his current form would have gone better than gimmemorely tonight.

What a choker. Bird made him look a touch better than he was tonight and he still looked like ****.

Umm one might ask how it is that QLD \"scraped over the line\", try giving credit where its due, they were the better team and played better, tougher and more importantly smarter.

And before you jump me I hate Qld, but I am not fool enough to recognise they were far better than us.

By the scorelines. They won by 7 and 4, hardly a comprehensive victory in either case. Especially considering that NSW were pretty bloody ordinary. Don't believe the hype, the Canetoads weren't that good. If they were so good they would have won tonight, instead they'll be looking for excuses.

You sir, are part of the lack of class shown as soon as u drive south of tweed heads.

uneducated - ohh hhaa hhaa
Hill Billy - oohh HA HAA HAA

They were classic lines! Quality pay outs, obviously drawn from your primary school education that you covet so much.

P.S. QLD's kicking game was all that let NSW off the hook.

Hype, Ive got eyes so I dont need to believe the hype. repeat after me THEY WERE BETTER..

it sux but its true

[quote author=Duff]

You sir, are part of the lack of class shown as soon as u drive south of tweed heads.

uneducated - ohh hhaa hhaa
Hill Billy - oohh HA HAA HAA

They were classic lines! Quality pay outs, obviously drawn from your primary school education that you covet so much.

[/quote]

I still don't see an answer. Only a generic, year 3 standard payout on someone you don't know.

Explain the lack of class redneck !

Qld's kicking game was the only thing that kept them in it. I didn't see Thurston or Lockyer do anything until it really mattered with 20 to go and they kept them in the contest. Keep the moving hand, it suits you.

[quote author=ManlyBacker]
[quote author=weneedacement]
Qld's kicking game was the only thing that kept them in it. I didn't see Thurston or Lockyer do anything until it really mattered with 20 to go and they kept them in the contest. Keep the moving hand, it suits you.

[/quote]

7 kicks dead and you think thats good. The hands for you. :violin:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4