NSW Cup Manly vs Wenty - Report.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We lost someone who went to the game provided a report

Get over it

To be honest I did not even look at who posted the report let alone construct some tin foil conspiracy theory

captaincarpo said:
Napper said:
You lot are kidding. If we won today or won the reggies game 50-0 he wouldnt have came here. But lets keep going along pretending he is here to inform us of how wonderful manly is and how much he loves the club.
You are right! I'm sick of reading the ****e stirring rubbish that mr invisible writes on here! Where has foran gone? Where has DCE gone? He is a ****e stirrer!

Well nobody forces you to read his posts. The choice is yours.

The answer to your problems with his posts is quite simple really. If he gets on your nerves that much then just add him to your ignore list if you don't want to see any of his posts. If you don't know how to do that then click on his username and when the new page opens up, scroll down the page and click on "Add to Ignore List".

mickqld said:
It might be accurate and informative report but it is a cynical exercise in s**t stirring and trying to put the boot in. He/she wouldn't have bothered reporting it at all had we won the NSW cup or first grade game today. Hence the smart alec last 2 sentences.

Actually Mick, I would have. I'll answer the question most are no doubt wondering.... why I went to see the two sides play.

I went to the game was to support someone I know who plays for Manly in NSW Cup.

I would have provided a report either way, just as I do on The Kennel (and I generally tweet updates through as well of the game - at least of Dogs games because I know all the players).

It's important and fair to get behind every grade of football you can. The players go out and risk injury for fans enjoyment regardless of the grade, and it's interesting to follow the progress of potential up and coming players. So I try and get to NSW Cup games when I can, as well as Toyota Cup games before first grade.

That said though I've been that busy this year I haven't had a chance to get to many games.

Haha Mr i is on my ignore list what is he rambling on about? Why doesn't he ramble when we win 4 weeks in a row but as soon as we lose he posts here, blind freddy can see his intentions.....

When you identify someone posting with an overwhelming negative spin, over hundreds of postings, is that:
a) Letting conspiracy theories cloud your judgement
b) Identification of an entrenched agenda

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Saturday, May 5th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Troll

I'm a little confused about your post B_E.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=nswc-draw

NSWCupRnd132012.jpg

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Was the last time before yesterday he posted

Thanks for coming back clearing that up B_E. but I ended up working out what you were talking about later on when I saw your comment (see below) regarding mr seagles in the "No back to back" thread :)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
obvious troll, no posts since Saturday, April 28th, 2012, 08:28 PM
a loss and he's back

Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Was the last time before yesterday he posted

Thanks for coming back clearing that up B_E. but I ended up working out what you were talking about later on when I saw your comment (see below) regarding mr seagles in the "No back to back" thread :)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
obvious troll, no posts since Saturday, April 28th, 2012, 08:28 PM
a loss and he's back

Place should be renamed to Trollvertails after losses

You people really know how to deal with trolls don't you? As has been said numerous times ignore the trolls and they will go away it's not that difficult.

Nice theory. Simply does not work in practice Jonesy.

The theory is that if everyone ignored the trolls then they would lose interest. But first everyone needs to be aware that they are trolls - and trolls like MrInvisible and Mr Seagles don't have troll stamps on their forehead.

Like all con artists, they prey on innocent people trusting them as legitimate. Trolls are simply sad and miserable people who should be pitied for compulsively seeking to spread their misery onto others.

Could the troll stamp on the forehead be created by publishing the number of people who have selected ignore on that particular poster? (just like the stars below the posters' names)

Rex said:
Nice theory. Simply does not work in practice Jonesy.

The theory is that if everyone ignored the trolls then they would lose interest. But first everyone needs to be aware that they are trolls - and trolls like MrInvisible and Mr Seagles don't have troll stamps on their forehead.

Like all con artists, they prey on innocent people trusting them as legitimate. Trolls are simply sad and miserable people who should be pitied for compulsively seeking to spread their misery onto others.

Could the troll stamp on the forehead be created by publishing the number of people who have selected ignore on that particular poster? (just like the stars below the posters' names)

It's quite obvious that they are trolls, i disagree.

I would suggest it is up to the individual to decide if they are a troll or not

I for one do not find Mr I a troll

lsz said:
I would suggest it is up to the individual to decide if they are a troll or not

I for one do not find Mr I a troll

Me either but the jury is still out with regards to mr seagles

Mr Seagles is a a troll plain and simple...however i find him amusing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4