NSW Blues Team List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
NSW Blues Team List
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 11:27 AM

NSW have named a similar team to the one that has been outplayed so far this series. The selectors failed to deliver on their promise to wield the axe, dropping only Brett White who has been replaced with Sharks hard man Paul Gallen.

Greg Bird shifts to pivot, to partner his Sharks teammate Brett Kimmorley, while Kurt Gidley returns to the side, in a move made to add some extra potency to the attack.

The side reads as below

1 Brett Stewart

2 Matt King

3 Jamie Lyon

4 Matt Cooper

5 Jarryd Hayne

6 Greg Bird

7 Brett Kimmorley

8 Brent Kite

9 Danny Buderus (c)

10 Willie Mason

11 Nathan Hindmarsh

12 Andrew Ryan

13 Paul Gallen

14 Luke Bailey

15 Steve Simpson

16 Ryan Hoffman

17 Kurt Gidley

Source: NRL

The Selectors have screwed up again. That team CANNOT beat QLD. Why would you have a Lock as a 5/8? That is such a defensive selection. Thurston must be laughing. How is Bird gonna create anything? And Lyon shouldn't have retained his Center spot. King into Center, and someone else onto the Wing. And lastly, how does Watmough not get a run??!! Yet they retain unseless Simpson. Go figure.

No anasta...thank ****ing god!

What I dont get is that when they select origin which is suppossed to be the best of the best, they put Lyon in Centre, even when NSW lacks a decent 5/8 yet Des thinks Lyon is a better 5/8 come on!

What has Cooper done to keep his centre spot, least we all know that Lyon has better attack even this year than Cooper and he is just as defensively sound as Cooper.

Mullen should have got a run, least he can put guys in holes.

You watch, Bird will end up playing back row with Gidley at second receiver.

hmmm, 7 backrowers all fighting to run wide.

with kie and bailey the only props kite will get more minutes at least

Bird goes ok at 6.

I agree that Gidley should come on and replace him at some stage instead of going on at 9 like he did in the first game.

Who cares, dead rubber.

CIG, Watmough is playing great footy but Gallen is playing better.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4