NSW against SA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Volley

Bencher
As you all would have probably heard, NSW have rolled South Australia for 29 in an amazing display. Nathan Bracken finished with figures of 7-4 off ten overs.

I saw the score myself, I couldn't believe that is the lowest first class score I can remember. I doubt Bracken will ever better those figures.

nope not the lowest, I think NSW got SA all out for about 27 in the 50's or 60's

That was the lowest. A bowler in that also had someething like 7 /14 Hadden killed it though

Lunch day 2

NSW lead by 326 with 8 sessions still to play.

SA must be buggered from praying for rain so hard cause its the only way there wont be an outright victory to us

What about Jaques, 211 or so in a total of 355, great effort, it will be a tough man of the match award to pick.

I think its just good that NSW can come from such a crap start to play games like this. Their season opener was ****e

To true volley.

Normally a double is a shoe in, especially at the rate he is scoring. But 7/4 is something special as well.

Might have have a joint man of the match. If jaques makes the triple id be leaning to him, as all the bowlers put in good efforts. If i had seen brakens bowling it would have helped. but SA are known for their bowling attack, tait, rofe and cleary rather than their batting blewitt. So points there to jaques.

NSW 8/398

Jaques out for 217

This could be an innings plus win in under 2 days.

Will prob depend on how braken bowls in the second innings.

Going on their early season form at 8 for - the best NSW bats are about to come in. Stuey Macgill could be in for another big innings

Ive noticed a few good innings from him this year. Mind you the star batsman is yet to get a run - McGrath

Going on their early season form at 8 for - the best NSW bats are about to come in.  Stuey Macgill could be in for another big innings

You were right Wheel, except it was Bracken carving up again this match with 34 Not Out. I think that may just push him in front for MOTM honours at this stage.

Pissing down rain in city 4:10 PM, probably just be enough to juice the pitch up for SA 2nd innings. :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4