NRLW Manly side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big crowd last week at Knights v Broncos semi, "In the meantime, a crowd of 12,689 people set a new NRLW record for the biggest attendance at a standalone game."
Just judging by bits I've seen on TV I assume most games would have far less than that.
I think in future most NRLW games would be part of a whole day experience at the footy ie played before NRLM or NSW Cup/Flegg etc

I think in future most NRLW games would be part of a whole day experience at the footy ie played before NRLM or NSW Cup/Flegg etc

Best way to do it.
NSW Cup, then NRLW, then NRL match.
3 games of footy, grows and gets eyeballs on the women’s competition and gives us a whole day at the footy.

Hard disagree here.

NRLW is MILES ahead of the AFLW in every single way.
But even as a stand alone product, the NRLW is a solid 6/10.

I just dont see it, I guess its not for me.

A girl I know plays, and knows I am a footy nut, and asks me about it when we meet. I just shrug my shoulders, but Id rather watch the Wallabies if I had a choice between the two.

I just dont see it, I guess its not for me.

A girl I know plays, and knows I am a footy nut, and asks me about it when we meet. I just shrug my shoulders, but Id rather watch the Wallabies if I had a choice between the two.
You're a masochist, @bob dylan; remember - the times they are a changin' :)

This is my all time favourite NRLW Manly side
and they dont even have to make one tackle to win the fans over

1696379207336.png

Josh Ailoi should the inaugural Manly Nrlw captain. He plays like a skirt week in week out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8