NRL's (no) Integrity Unit clears Canterbury and Greenscum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[attachment=659]
NRL Integrity Unit

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” ― Aldous Huxley

News Ltd must love all the copy that the NRL innovators are creating :p

Next:exclamation:

wombatgc said:
looks like the Greenburger hush job was too much for Steve Mascord.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/why-i-can-no-longer-tolerate-leagues-lies-20130921-2u6xf.html

Yep, the media interests behind this cover up are telling. Barba now plays for News Limited, for example.

The so-called independant report is a smoke screen. The Turd should have told HQ at the start of the season but a premiership was at stake, so he moved to a more influential role at HQ when the trophy perhaps looked lost and this scandal was busting out. He is more brown than green.

But what really irks me most is they still want to fine toovey 10k, come on, it should be a 'bring the game into disrepute' amnesty for at least a month.

If Barba was innocent why did his team mates shun him? Paul Kent actually talked some sense when he made the point that Footy teams are normally very loyal to each other.

You can't compare this to the Brett situation. All Brett's teammates , coach fans came out in support of him at the time.

Barba was shunned by his teammates because they at least had enough integrity to let him know what he did was not OK. He wouldn't have fallen out with them so much if his issues were as simple as Todd wanted us to believe.

I rarely watch other teams and then maybe only the highlight reel. I only watch Manly games as a rule.

That is what this NRL has done to my love of the game.

David Smith on Fox last night avoiding answering some questions from Ikin and Kent about this.

Ikin said, with all the news reports about what may have happened, the super skimpy media release saying merely that everyone was cleared left him feeling out in the cold.

Smith replied that there was a family and young children who wanted to move on, we have to move on. Everyone was cleared.

Kent asked, how can anyone trust Greenberg now?

Smith's response was, well, I trust him.

So that's that.

The relief Smith exhibited when they changed the subject was palpable.

I thought Smith's performance was disappointingly weak. The subject of the whole affair was rugby league cover-ups, and his answers did little to ease the suspicions that the main priority is to limit damaging headlines. Move on.

The NRL will never totally flourish while the filthy news limited paws are on the game.

Everyone knows that there has been a cover up here. The NRL state that they want to respect the player and his family, well something occurred and if the NRL are fair dinkum about violence against women they would have sorted this out in March when it all unfolded.

Now that Barba plays for the news limited ponies its all done and dusted.

Greentured has already shown his unethical behaviour to our club so prepare for more I am afraid.

Daddycool08 said:
I rarely watch other teams and then maybe only the highlight reel. I only watch Manly games as a rule.

That is what this NRL has done to my love of the game.

I am much the same these days, used to watch a heap of games but that has been less and less over the last few years.

If it wasn't for my passionate support of the Eagles I would probably be another lost to the game.

The tampering, the bull****, the reffing , the TV schedule , the rule changes, the basis and the " everything under the carpet" ( for some and not others) is starting to get to me.

I still love watching Manly, but it's rare now that I bother with the rest other than SOO.

As I now retired and about to become a " Grey Nomad" I am guessing this may not change too much in the future.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4