NRL360/Levi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tonight on NRL360,couple of the journos,one being the respected(in my eyes anyway)Brent Read(Northern Beaches local too)said that Danny Levi has a history of rubbing his teammates up the wrong way,probably explains why Des preferred no hooker than Levi
He’s signed with the Broncos for the remainder of the season.....

Tonight on NRL360,couple of the journos,one being the respected(in my eyes anyway)Brent Read(Northern Beaches local too)said that Danny Levi has a history of rubbing his teammates up the wrong way,probably explains why Des preferred no hooker than Levi
Ghee wiz, I don't think crokers good enough at the moment, we need to start cust and hopefully manase fainu is innocent coz that boy can play ahah, maybe offload Croker before next year and keep cust in that utility role

Ghee wiz, I don't think crokers good enough at the moment, we need to start cust and hopefully manase fainu is innocent coz that boy can play ahah, maybe offload Croker before next year and keep cust in that utility role
I will just go with whatever Des deems the right thing for right now.

Everyone screaming here for young Hoppa to play but even with more experience he can't even make the 21 in an injury-ravaged Raiders backline. It appears now that Levi was somewhat in the JH mould and needed to be forgotten. It also appears Schuster has been handled correctly for the long-term asset we need him to be. Etc, etc.

Croker is off-contract so no need to offload him, Cust and Lawton are contracted for next year so if Fainu doesn't get off we have basic cover.

We are building...other teams will lose a lot of their stars at years end and the next and for the first time in a long time I have faith we are heading in the right direction.

The next MWSE dynasty starts in 2023 with a blend of experience and a lot of lightly seasoned young guns.

I will just go with whatever Des deems the right thing for right now.

Everyone screaming here for young Hoppa to play but even with more experience he can't even make the 21 in an injury-ravaged Raiders backline. It appears now that Levi was somewhat in the JH mould and needed to be forgotten. It also appears Schuster has been handled correctly for the long-term asset we need him to be. Etc, etc.

Croker is off-contract so no need to offload him, Cust and Lawton are contracted for next year so if Fainu doesn't get off we have basic cover.

We are building...other teams will lose a lot of their stars at years end and the next and for the first time in a long time I have faith we are heading in the right direction.

The next MWSE dynasty starts in 2023 with a blend of experience and a lot of lightly seasoned young guns.
You are probably right but who the f*ck wants to wait another 2 years for success...
it is interesting that Des has been forced into playing Saab (Tafua), Harper (Suli), Guac (GoJetSki), Keppie (Sirro) and even Tof (Boyle) and the on-field energy looks a lot better for it...
ST coaches had most of those guys in from R14 last year @:D
(Who knows, if Des gets out of the way and let's us shed Garrick (Koula), Parker (Tuipolatu), Croker (Cust) and bring in Burbo we may be premiers in 2021)
@:D@:D@:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8