nrl stats just dont add up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I just looked up lockyer's missed tackles for the first 4 rounds, then his total.

round 1 - 10
Round 2 - 0
round 3 - 9
round 4 - 7

Total 22

Someone likes him a lot

about right!

if it was monas it would be

round 1 - 4
Round 2 - 3
round 3 - 4

Total 20

Last time I checked 4 + 3 + 4 = 11 but that is how your mate Costello tweaks the ecoonomy too with creative accounting!!!! :lol: !stupid:
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Apr 06 2005, 09:10PM ]</span>

That one went so far over CW's head i think its in orbit around the sun.

CW i think you need to add up 10 + 9 + 7 to see what byso was getting at.

Yeah i havnt checked any others - would be interesting.

Whooopsssss. :lol: Helps if you read all the threads says he that tells kids all day to read the question carefully and ensure in the first paragraph that you clearly state your case!

Mind you what I said about Costello is correct. Time to bring back the biff - to Byso! :clap:

Yeah but canteen we have been questioning your ability to teach english for a long long time

speaking of punctuation you really wanted to emphasize the emphasis on that didn't you?
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Apr 07 2005, 08:13AM ]</span>

Captain obvious you're on fire.....thanks for clearing things up for the skip Dan....haha

your answe to my post is somewhat indicitive of someone who is possibly doped out on crack or something :D

I am so glad a week away will give me a rest from some of you dribblers!!!!!!! (Love punctuation marks) :lol:

Where are the emoticons on quick reply (whinge!)

Maybe CW should sit in on some of the year 7 maths classes.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Maths is so boring - give me literature and film any time!

yes literature - where you can get told your wrong when quoting the author.

furk that - give me something that doesnt rely on someones biased opinion

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4