NRL star tests positive to cocaine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
NRL star tests positive to cocaine

August 24, 2006 03:15pm
Article from: Font size: + -
Send this article: Print Email
NORTH Queensland Cowboys prop Mitchell Sargent has been sacked from the NRL club after returning a positive test to cocaine.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Sargent returned a positive in-house test to the recreational drug earlier this month.

The Cowboys have torn up Sargent’s contract and his future in the NRL remains unclear.

The Country Origin prop’s future remains unclear with the NRL expected to impose the mandatory two-year ban on Sargent.

The NRL has been informed of the positive drug test and a spokesman said the Cowboys would issue a press release later today.

Sargent is the first NRL player since’s Manly’s Andrew Walker in 2004 to test positive to a recreational drug.

The positive drug test is the latest drama for the Cowboys who have slipped from grand finalists last year to missing the cut for the top eight in 2006.

Its because Mata and Sargent have a lot in common.

They both got caught with 50 kg of crack down their pants

I think you are right Doug, but he still would have had a top night out I reckon!

The 2 year ban does not apply as this was not an "official" ASDA test. As the test was conducted "out of compitition" and as an "in house" test Sargent will be free to play for any club next season.

Dont understand why there isnt more speculation about Sargent on here. I mean we need another prop dont we & its not like he is a problem child.

Dont understand why there isnt more speculation about Sargent on here. I mean we need another prop dont we & its not like he is a problem child.

I'm sure the club will be sniffing around :bdh:

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
its not like he is a problem child.

Really?

[/quote]

Do tell !......whats his sheet look like ?

[/quote]

can't really tell, it has all this white powder sprinkled across it....

[quote author=Matabele]
its not like he is a problem child.

Really?

[/quote]

Do tell !......whats his sheet look like ?

[/quote]

can't really tell, it has all this white powder sprinkled across it....

[/quote]

Ill bet the nose bleed droplets dont help either huh

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4