NRL square-ups article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was there watching the game and not 1 penalty came our way in the 2nd half because you guessed it we dominated Cronulla so the refs decided to put there whistles in there pockets when we had possession. Plain wrong and cheating the spirit of the game, no way did cronulla play penalty free football in the 2nd half... :|

As I've been saying for ages, for the TV stations the games are " scripted " through the delivery of penalties to " try" and even up the game, the ultimate result , golden point.

It's no better than than the wrestling these days, and as a fan for a bloody long time that saddens me no end.

Remember we copped Cummings in the 13 grand final and today he was at it again. He did everything possible to get the gummies into the game. the BJ knock on was laughable and he should be dropped for that call alone, but you know that under Greenturds watch that will never happen!

Only peripherally associated with the thread, but did anyone else read Knox's article yesterday?

His comparison of Smith with Pearce was one for the ages.

The NRL should maybe just add a "rubber-banding" clause to the official rule book so at least it's all out in the open.

I didn't see the Newcastle game but if the refs helped the Dragons overcome an 18 point half time deficit that's disgusting. Their fans are desperate for a win.

Newcastle's abysmal defence and complete failure to kill off the match was why they lost. Refs don't help, but they are rarely the reason why teams lose.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6