NRL Semis - Week 1 Ticket Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good grief it sounds clear as mud. However - for ticketed members we'll get an email tonight with a code and can then purchase from 10 am tomorrow. (I think!!)
NRL are running the Finals, hence the cryptic instructions :fubar:

You can click the link to get your code now, but its identical to the usual AAN Number sent for any NRL major event

It would have been so much simpler for Manly Leagues Ticketmaster to sell the tickets to Season Ticket holders at least :lightbulb:

Last edited:
NRL are running the Finals, hence the cryptic instructions :fubar:

You can click the link to get your code now, but its identical to the usual AAN Number sent for any NRL major event

It would have been so much simpler for Manly Leagues Ticketmaster to sell the tickets to Season Ticket holders at least :lightbulb:
That’s common sense you are speaking about not something the nrl do have.
How we can’t get our same season seats is a joke really
Read somewhere parramatta members are going to be given the option of buying their members seats for their final.

If we don't get over 15,000 for our home semi final then we don't deserve to host one again. It should be a sellout regardless of injury or suspensions to players.

These guys have got us into the finals which was unexpected by most fans.

Once the stadiums are up and built, suburban grounds won't get the chance to host anymore but while we have that chance, get out there and cheer them on!

Fans have been crying for years about not hosting a semi in the first round so NO EXCUSES for a poor crowd unless it's pouring with rain. Then i can see a lot being turned off.

I want the Manly fans to turn up and shove it up greenturds arse. If we have a disappointing crowd, we won't live it down.

Now that it looks like Marty is gone
Plus other. Injuries we have
Plus the fact that the nrl get all the profit from this game I would revise my earlier estimate if we get 10,000 we would be doing well next weekend.
If we had some of those players back them maybe you could draw a crowd but now highly doubt it.

Week in week out you’re such a positive fella pre game! 10k for two Sydney teams in a final at home - pffft. Regardless of the outs we are faced with I’d be very surprised if there is not a crowd between 15 to 18k on Sat night at Brookie, We’ll see.

Are Ticketmaster smart enough to put the Manly members together in blocks or is it just pot luck ?

Are Ticketmaster smart enough to put the Manly members together in blocks or is it just pot luck ?
Rang them last week and PreSales usually is 'best available' :confused:

Lady said if I see 3 blue dots on the left of screen or a map icon it means I can at least select a section

NRL Semis - Week 1 Ticket prices (updated)

We will get Brookie Oval confirmed as our venue today, so all get fire up. The NRL ticket prices going by the article below and what they’re charging at SCG and at BankWest Stadium (will be the same at Brookie, I assume?).

The General Admission are really cheap: “Ticketed members prices start from $20 for Adults and $50 for families at every venue for the NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series.
General Public tickets start from $25 for Adults and $65 for families.”

Cat 1 tickets (reserve grandstand seating) Jane Try Stand & Ken Arthurson Stand? Is $75 for an Adult, with cheaper Concession/Child plus Family Tickets option. Members ticket pricing is cheaper?

Cat 2 tickets (at Brookie) is normally the Southern ‘Fulton/Menzies’ Stand & Western Concourse. Pricing was $55 for an Adult for reserve seat and had Concession/Child and Family Tickets. UPDATED most of these are now Cat 1 !!

The full ticket pricing is below. As said I believe Members may get slightly cheaper tickets with their codes? Anyone can confirm?

Category 1: Public ticket prices / Jane Try Stand & Ken Arthurson Stand plus
half Southern ‘Fulton/Menzies’ Stand & majority Western Concourse

Pre-purchase: Adult $75.00
Pre-purchase: Junior (4-15 Years) $60.00
Pre-purchase: Concession $60.00
Pre-purchase: Family of 4 (Admits 4) $225.00

Category 2: (LIMITED AREA) Public tickets prices / part of Southern ‘Fulton/Menzies’ Stand & end bays of Western Concourse
Pre-purchase: Adult $55.00
Pre-purchase: Junior (4-15 Years) $45.00
Pre-purchase: Concession $45.00
Pre-purchase: Family of 4 (Admits 4) $165.00

Category 3: Public ticket prices (General Admission)
Pre-purchase: Adult $25.00
Pre-purchase: Junior (4-15 Years) $15.00
Pre-purchase: Concession $15.00
Pre-purchase: Family of 4 (Admits 4) $65.00

Also they have dedicated Home & Supporters bays at the larger venues prices slightly higher with a team branded flag included. Would we have that at Brookie?

NRL Telstra Premiership 2019 finals series week one
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/08/nrl-telstra-premiership--2019-finals-series-week-one/
Ticketed members prices start from $20 for Adults and $50 for families at every venue for the NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series.
General Public tickets start from $25 for Adults and $65 for families.

Tickets will be on sale for all matches except the Lottoland fixture to Ticketed Club Members at 10am on Monday (September 9), while tickets for non-ticketed members will be on sale at 1pm and for nrl.com members at 4pm on Monday.

Finals Series tickets will be on sale to the general public at 10am on Tuesday (September 10) at www.nrl.com/tickets.

Tickets for Members for the Sea Eagles-Sharks match will go on sale at 10am on Tuesday (September 10). Updated now 11am.

General Public Tickets for the Sea Eagles-Sharks match will go on sale at 10am on Wednesday (September 11). Updated now 4pm on Tuesday as well.

“Supporter Sections: Finals Series has a limited number of dedicated Supporter Seats for the loudest and proudest of supporters. Tickets in this area come with a team branded flag. Get behind your team today.

Last edited:
Rang them last week and PreSales usually is 'best available' :confused:

Lady said if I see 3 blue dots on the left of screen or a map icon it means I can at least select a section
That's what I thought.

My son is an interstate Collingwood member and the ticket he bought for the Anzac Day clash was in a block of Pies members.

So the AFL can work this out but the NRL can't, what a surprise.

Updated below with the Seat Mapping for Brookie's (Lottoland) NRL Semi clash - Manly Sea Eagles vs Cronulla Sharks (for this Saturday) through Ticketmaster (not Ticketek)https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/nrl...9-brookvale-14-09-2019/event/1300571AE43C911F
Most of the Brookie's Reserve Seating is Cat 1 Seats (the pink/light purple mapping). Not much Cat 2 Seats (black in the map). Pricing has not been confirmed yet (why not?) but the post above indicates what it is most likely? There are 'Home' & 'Away' sections with the wooden seating Eastern Side in front of the hill (it will be a reserve area not reserve seats one would assume).

upload_2019-9-9_20-8-8.png

“Supporter Sections: Finals Series has a limited number of dedicated Supporter Seats for the loudest and proudest of supporters. Tickets in this area come with a team branded flag. Get behind your team today.” Prices for these Supporters Seats will be :(
Pre-purchase: Family of 4 (Admits 4) $115.00
Pre-purchase: Adult - Supporter $40.00
Pre-purchase: Junior (4-15 Years) - Supporter $30.00
Pre-purchase: Concession - Supporter $30.00
(& get a flag!).

Last edited:
Ticketmaster is still not showing the NRL Semi Ticket pricing! A bit unprofessional, as people need to know, as many Category 2 seating (at Brookie for the Regular Season) is now Category 1 for the Semi’s. There will be a price hike to understand.
https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/nrl...9-brookvale-14-09-2019/event/1300571AE43C911F

General Admission and Family Tickets generally good value. Remember you should avoid buying 1 ticket on its own with $7.25 Ticketmaster handling fee per transaction applies. You can buy up to 8 tickets on the one transaction.

GA Tickets (are cheap) “Ticketed members prices start from $20 for Adults and $50 for families at every venue for the NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series. General Public tickets start from $25 for Adults and $65 for families.”

Also for this event local puclic transport is included with the ticket price:
“Tickets to the game include travel to and from Lottoland in Brookvale on local bus services including State Transit, B-Line and Forest Coachlines, just show your match ticket to the bus driver when boarding. Remember to keep your ticket safe for the return trip as well. Visit https://transportnsw.info for more details and to plan your trip.”

Everyone get on and buy tickets today!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8