NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just saw some of that program and noted two things. Kimmorley was on as a guest panelist and said he thought Manly were now the competition favourites after their recent form. Hard to argue...

The other thing was a promo they had for the Manly/Cows game that featured a clip of several seconds showing Brett doing the Giddy-up Gallop after that try. Great to see it getting that type of coverage, it made me laugh out loud. Gallop really has to sort this or it will be his undoing.

I laughed out loud too when I saw Brett come up :p Good to see Noddy thinking half of his old club is pretty awesome this year :D

Jatz Crackers said:
*Waits for those who dont have high opinions of Kimmorley to suggest this is a deliberate attempt to thwart our under the radar plan.

I have met Kimmorley in person and he has a deep hatred for the Northern Eagles and the way he was treated. Once he found out i was a manly fan he had no time for me.

Jonesyv2 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
*Waits for those who dont have high opinions of Kimmorley to suggest this is a deliberate attempt to thwart our under the radar plan.

I have met Kimmorley in person and he has a deep hatred for the Northern Eagles and the way he was treated. Once he found out i was a manly fan he had no time for me.

Way he was treated?

Paid a motza to play like a reserve grader...tough gig.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Something really odd has happened to Kimmorley's hair.

I'm with you SER8, it's looking weirder than ever. I think he's going for the disshevelled look only it takes him 3 hours to get it that way.

Jonesyv2 said:
Jatz Crackers said:

What about his flat passing game,, He made Anasta that night , 2 intercept tries.. anastas 1st touch was an intercept & he scored.. after that game every one rated Anasta as some superstar, it`s Kimmorely that made him one..

Adam Muir worked harder than he did during those days..on half the pay& he still had to wait till 2005 to get all his money unlike Kimmorely,, hard done by pfft..

How can you be hard done by if you get pai $500K and do very little - wish I could have an employers that generous.

Bradza said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Something really odd has happened to Kimmorley's hair.

I'm with you SER8, it's looking weirder than ever. I think he's going for the disshevelled look only it takes him 3 hours to get it that way.

Everyone wants to be like Des.

Daniel said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
So beaver wasn't a one club man dsm?

DSM is clearly being facetious

I hope so. But this is a big issue for me. I tried raising a topic on it a while ago but disappointingly it didn't get much of a response. We need to embrace the Northern Eagles years as part of our club, if for one reason only and that is to give Beaver and Toovs the honour of being a one club player. Official stats for both guys are recognised as two seperate clubs and it needs to be fixed.

Did he get paid?

I thought he was one of the many who were not paid when the beagles went broke

I am pretty sure he wasn't fully paid by the Beagles and Manly ended up paying him about 3 years later even though we didn't have to

Then i can understand his dislike - no one should have to chase up being paid

Masked Eagle said:
Daniel said:

I hope so. But this is a big issue for me. I tried raising a topic on it a while ago but disappointingly it didn't get much of a response. We need to embrace the Northern Eagles years as part of our club, if for one reason only and that is to give Beaver and Toovs the honour of being a one club player. Official stats for both guys are recognised as two seperate clubs and it needs to be fixed.

Stop bringing up this faggotry/bastardisation phase of the club,Northern Eagles can be erased from history for all i care,pretend they were manly and move on

Masked Eagle said:
Daniel said:

I'll have the best of both worlds on this.
Northern Eagles is not us. It was the Darth Vader to our Annikin. Evil & twisted. Built from the wreckage of Manly & Norths, but it was neither.

For the players however, they never left. The club changed around them as they stayed put and then it changed back. If you treat an NRL club as a franchise, Manly held the licence. Therefore, the Manly boys are one club players. It might be a bit more of a muddy issue if there are any Norths players whose one clubbedness was affected by the Beagles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4