NRL Membership Premiership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is great that Members are getting behind the Club in the renewal race. We had some impressive numbers again yesterday so keep up the good work and spread the word!

The NRL generally updates the race numbers late afternoon, excluding over the weekend which is done the following Monday. As soon as we receive word from them I am pushing them through twitter, but if you don't have twitter you can keep up-to-date through the link below;

http://www.nrl.com/membership/tabid/10691/default.aspx

Hope to see you all out at the Leagues Club tomorrow for the WCC.

Go Manly!

Cheers,

Matt

1tojcw.jpg

521078136.png

how many of those Roosters memberships belong to Politos

Outstanding effort from the membership department, I pointed this out to a few guys on the WCC tour - they haven't had the luxury of having the players around to help them to up the numbers like other clubs.

Daniel said:
how many of those Roosters memberships belong to Politos

One thing the roosters do very well and that's a fan day.

They had another one on sunday. They have a few each year. It's no surprise their numbers went up.

I know the WCC posed a problem but a fan day would've been nice before the season started.

We just need everyone to realise that this crap happens every year and to hold off buying their memberships until the race starts. Control yourself people, i got mine last week, not last year.

Duff said:
We just need everyone to realise that this crap happens every year and to hold off buying their memberships until the race starts. Control yourself people, i got mine last week, not last year.

If you want to retain your seats, you have to renew by (i think) November/December. You can only hold off for the general adm season tickets but not the stands.

So even with the aid of a fan day the Roosters only retained a 55 lead. We must have done well out of the u20 event with the Queenscliff nippers.

Can someone tell me what date this m/ship comp finishes?

Matt - what are our overall numbers and how are they looking compared to last year?

Anybody?

What's the latest? The NRL site is showing old figures when I look. We could use this $10,000. I see that the comp finishes on 24th Feb.

i just got 2 memberships for the misses and me.. the first game she EVER watched was us vs roosters in round 2 last year.. a great game to get her hooked on

M'ship update:
#BattleOfTheBeaches
@sydneyroosters lead 1032
@manlyseaeagles, 914
@GCTitans, 571.
@Cronulla_Sharks, 566.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
M'ship update:
#BattleOfTheBeaches
@sydneyroosters lead 1032
@manlyseaeagles, 914
@GCTitans, 571.
@Cronulla_Sharks, 566.

Are Easts throwing in a free Ford, or a cooked chook, with their memberships? They have such poor support throughout the year, and losing their poster boy Toddy would suggest they'd struggle for new members.
Then again, if any club is well placed to 'cook the books' it's the Steggles Roosters.

My brother in law signed my 6 months old son up to a Roosters membership the prick. I wasn't impressed when it turned up in my mailbox the same day as his SeaEagles one did. Come to think of it now, I should return the favor and sign him up personally to a SeaEagles membership.

Does it matter what type of membership it is....Can it be just a $60.00 supporters wings membership.

cause if so I gunna sign up a mate today and pay for it. If we all do teh same thing....the 10K is ours

#BattleofBeaches @manlyseaeagles behind the Roosters by 160. Mship Premiership closes at 5pm. Earn Your Wings today! http://t.co/4T6YbjHW

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7