NRL Membership Premiership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi All!

As i am sure you are well aware we are up against the Titans, Sharks and Roosters in the NRL Membership Premiership - Battle of the Beaches.

We are encouraging all Manly supporters to be as active as they can in helping us turn fans into Members.

The last update provided by the NRL showed us sitting in second place behind the Roosters, who had some pretty impressive numbers!

If you have any ideas on ways that we can bring in some more Members in the next couple of weeks please feel free to shoot them through.

If you are following @MembersGuru on twitter please re-tweet any related messages and throw in the hashtags so we can get some discussion happening amongst the Manly faithful.

#BattleofBeaches

#gomanly

Cheers,

Matt

RE: From The Club: NRL Membership Premiership

Welcome Matt.

Lol I just re-read my post, I wasn't calling you a doormat.

Welcome Matt is going to "wipe the floor" with this years membership numbers.

Haha that i hope! Might i add that i tend to cop it for my last name and not my first.

Look forward to speaking with you guys shortly.

Go Manly!

I have a good phelan that we can take out the membership battle, I've got to renew 3 more out of my five memberships from 2011.

School has just gone back, send a few stars to the local schools.

Matt joining Manly from the Swans should be front page news as he is more valuable than that other code switcher what's his name Karmichael or something.

I thought it was Harmichael.

Matt I will give you access to the "From the club: " thread prefixes.

Dan

Would love to send some players out to local schools but with the WCC unfortunately it won't happen.

Quick update for you guys on the latest figures released last night from the NRL;

Sharks 182
Roosters 166
Sea Eagles 160
Titans 106

@seaeagles4life give the Membership Team a call on 9970 3000 and we can sort this out for you over the phone.

Go Manly!

EagleRockin2012 said:
Would love to send some players out to local schools but with the WCC unfortunately it won't happen.

Quick update for you guys on the latest figures released last night from the NRL;

Sharks 182
Roosters 166
Sea Eagles 160
Titans 106

@seaeagles4life give the Membership Team a call on 9970 3000 and we can sort this out for you over the phone.

Go Manly!

I'm assuming (hoping) that's hundreds.

I just had a RVA from Geoff Toovey saying that i havent renewed my membership from last season. I think its great that the club to ringing the members from last season who have not renewed except for the fact that I renewed my membership last November and recieved my pack just before Christmas.

Is there such a thing in League Matt as a 'Sister Club' based on the Sister City Concept? :idea:

Maybe The Leeds Rhinos Fans and Manly Fans could become Members of each other's Clubs. We seem to be visiting them often enough :)

518203113.png

#BattleofBeaches UPDATE @manlyseaeagles now FIRST leading the Roosters by 23! Sign up your friends & family http://t.co/4T6YbjHW #gomanly

renewed my young lads next gen membership today, he can't wait for his sticker, doesn't want any other ones on his lunchbox, told me if "it's not manly, it's not going on". #proudmoment

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4