NRL investigating possible bubble breach by James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, it was a punitive measure because the families weren't "behaving". Very little science at play here.
It was a preventative measure based on the families showing they couldn't be trusted to comply with non-contact. I guess they are prepared to give them another chance.

It was a preventative measure based on the families showing they couldn't be trusted to comply with non-contact. I guess they are prepared to give them another chance.
Seriously, the bubble went from being their hotel, to being their floor, to being their room. In the space of few hours. If you're going to make people jump through hoops, you should at least be able to back your arbitrary and ever-changing demands up with some rules that pass the sniff test.

It would be interesting to know if any Forum members have been locked-down in quarantine, or in a hotel room without a balcony.
I have -- both a hotel room in Perth and at Howard Springs Detention Centre in Darwin. It's an unsettling experience, and it would be even more acute if there were young children involved.

Being locked in anywhere is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Wouldn't make it any easier that they went there voluntarily.

It would be interesting to know if any Forum members have been locked-down in quarantine, or in a hotel room without a balcony.
I have -- both a hotel room in Perth and at Howard Springs Detention Centre in Darwin. It's an unsettling experience, and it would be even more acute if there were young children involved.
A few times I have done the quarantine in hotel accommodation, worst was 14 days in October 2020, by day 6 a you wanted to do is go for a walk or a run.

Would have been horrible doing that with children.

It is good in Europe now, the vaccine has some recognition, you do three days at home and can go for walk / run etc, PCR test and your ok to be part of society again.

Lots of lessons learned by countries with quarantine and lockdowns, bottom line is if your trusted to quarantine at home don’t break the trust.

Certain balcony's have chosen to follow the international standards for vaccine efficacy. They will wait a few years to see how their brethren fare before rolling up a sleeve. Fair enough too, I reckon - so long as they can handle a little abuse.

Edit - Those balcony's should be prepared to abide by the sanctions that will undoubtedly be imposed upon them moving forward - otherwise they are just anarchists.
Most structures on the GC are all under 40yrs old so not eligible yet anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2