NRL investigating possible bubble breach by James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The quarantine rules are pretty clear, if he chooses to break the rules the nrl should send him back to Sydney to show the qld govt they are serious. Tigers should punt roberts for wearing a souffs cap

Unbelievable or is it ?

What a disgrace by the QLD government not letting people get vitamin D whilst in quarantine, this itself a crime!!

Blatant disrespect to humanity, they have the technology to test and monitor people for Covid.

The QLD government need to have a hard look at their rule set and maybe even look at how the rest of the world manage quarantine.

The quarantine rules are pretty clear, if he chooses to break the rules the nrl should send him back to Sydney to show the qld govt they are serious. Tigers should punt roberts for wearing a souffs cap
Yep, Roberts back to Sydney and 8 competition points deducted from the Rabbits for the imagery......hey, complete utter insanity may have actually have benefits....yes?
;)

She can say what she likes but there’s no way the Queensland Premier or CHO will throw away millions of dollars of income for a dickhead like Roberts.

I agree , send him back to Sydney but that’s all that needs to happen.

What a load of horse crap. QLD govt. locking people up in still air. medical community should blast them publicly yesterday.

I feel sorry for anyone who can't sit in the sunshine, and with Sydney extending its lockdown for another month it is taxing even the strongest of us. We know Roberts has issues and allowing him to catch some rays is only fair imo.
But it is only for the quarantine period as he was in a hot spot and s a new arrival to the state.
The rule is no different to any other person having to hotel quarantine coming from out of the state or being asked to quarantine for being a close contact.
That is all, so, once the quarantine period is over he can join the bubble and do what they do,
If it's good enough for the rest of us to have to, then its good enough for him.

Jimmy the Jet's bubble actually burst a couple of years ago, although I realise no-one has told @BOZO about this.

By the way, I sense a couple of huge bubbles looking set to burst in the next couple of weeks ... the Eels and Panthers!

By the way, I sense a couple of huge bubbles looking set to burst in the next couple of weeks ... the Eels and Panthers!
Panthers superstar Nathan Cleary is bidding to make an incredible return from a shoulder injury in time to face the Storm in the grand final rematch on Saturday night.

The Sydney Morning Herald reported Cleary will begin contact work at training this week in a bid to prove his fitness for the Panthers’ Round 20 clash, which could decide the minor premiership.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8