NRL has to give away semi finals tickets to Rosters V Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every year at this time I can't help but think how much more professionally the AFL is run....despite what some might think of the game.

They hold on tightly to their traditions.

The GF is on a Saturday afternoon and it doesn't matter what any TV network says. You don't like it, shove it.
I'm also so envious of how well they promote membership and how it's not regarded as optional by the fans.
Can you imagine the AFL needing to give away tickets to a Preliminary final ? The Mexicans would be laughing at how piss weak our fans are.
Even the Brownlow Medal is a far classier night than the Dally M's could ever be.

All this while rugby league is the superior product.....the game is being run by clowns.

Last edited:
Every year at this time I can't help but think how much more professionally the AFL is run....despite what some might think of the game.

The hold on tightly to their traditions.

The GF is on a Saturday afternoon and it doesn't matter what any TV network says. You don't like it, shove it.
I'm also so envious of how well they promote membership and how it's not regarded as optional by the fans.
Can you imagine the AFL needing to give away tickets to a Preliminary final ? The Mexicans would be laughing at how piss weak out fans are.
Even the Brownlow Medal is a far classier night than the Dally M's could ever be.

All this while rugby league is the superior product.....the game is being run by clowns.

The AFL has employed a number of very very good CEO’s in recent years.

I’m sure they have their own issues that we probably don’t hear of but one thing you never see ( or almost) are past legends running down the game.

They are STREETS ahead of rugby league.

Play it in the afternoon, bet a sunny Sunday afternoon game will sell out before watching it on a Saturday night - the atmosphere is so much better and so is the style if football played

Its a no brainer but channel 9 have no idea. Wish they were bought out by 7 or 10, who play final and GF AFL games in the afternoon

There is a big difference between the NRL and 9 and the AFL and 7.....

The AFL sets their own schedule and Ch.7 have to work with that. The NRL basically lets Ch.9 dictate the draw to suit them be it a minor round game or the Finals.

Day games are always better. No wet slippery dewey grounds. Fast track dry weather day games are much better spectacles than night time. But as if the dumb fuk c**ts at nein and the nrl would even realise that. Too busy polishing knobs.

The AFL has employed a number of very very good CEO’s in recent years.

I’m sure they have their own issues that we probably don’t hear of but one thing you never see ( or almost) are past legends running down the game.

They are STREETS ahead of rugby league.
The afl hierarchy are streets ahead of the nrl however the afl hierarchy are bagged and sound like they are crap. Every day on the radio, the commentaters and callers pick the afl to pieces.

The afl hierarchy are streets ahead of the nrl however the afl hierarchy are bagged and sound like they are crap. Every day on the radio, the commentaters and callers pick the afl to pieces.

Don’t listen to anything AFL related too much so thanks for the update.

It highlights to me how incredibility flawed the big stadium policy is. Scheduling of games has been hijacked by broadcasters and driving younger families away from attending games. Again another example of killing the game off at grass root level. I have wonderful memories from my childhood of going to packed afternoon games at Brookie, Redfern & Leichhardt where the atmosphere and excitement was amazing. We are taking that away from future generations. Big games like the grand final should not be played at night they should be played in the afternoon. The GF at 4.00 pm just tops off a great day whereas the stupid 8.00 pm kick off just kills the gala day atmosphere making the event finish far too late. Greed is killing off our once great game.
I’d give you half a dozen winner ratings if I could. Nailed it.

It highlights to me how incredibility flawed the big stadium policy is. Scheduling of games has been hijacked by broadcasters and driving younger families away from attending games. Again another example of killing the game off at grass root level. I have wonderful memories from my childhood of going to packed afternoon games at Brookie, Redfern & Leichhardt where the atmosphere and excitement was amazing. We are taking that away from future generations. Big games like the grand final should not be played at night they should be played in the afternoon. The GF at 4.00 pm just tops off a great day whereas the stupid 8.00 pm kick off just kills the gala day atmosphere making the event finish far too late. Greed is killing off our once great game.
I’d give you half a dozen winner ratings if I could. Nailed it.
You could always post the following link as an image six times as a quote:

https://silvertails.net/styles/dark/ratings/winner.png

winner.png
winner.png
winner.png
winner.png
winner.png
winner.png

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8