NRL HAS FINED MANLY $85,000,FOR 2012 SALARY CAP BREACHES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Frogz said:
And if it was another club we would be spewing.....If we knew, it shouldn't happen....Its poor administration now to be appealing...we should have already sorted it out before today.

How do you sort it out when the decision is made unilaterally? This is the same man responsible for the SBW and Folau debacle

Well we have already had an opportunity to present our argument.....So maybe we knew a little about it...

Folau was not because of Schubert.... Folau was because of an inept Rugby League Commission that still is in charge

Frogz said:
Well we have already had an opportunity to present our argument.....So maybe we knew a little about it...

No read my previous post and that from the Telegraph, this man decided we needed more of T-Rex's contract under last year, acted unilaterally and forced it, then fines us. How do you propose you address that scenario?

Voice Im not happy about it, but that is the rules...UNFORTUNATELY.....we play by them...we knew them...we live and die by them....
Until it changes we r [email protected] r high and dry with what Hasler did and left us....he controlled the lot now we r up against the wall....Mate that's all my opinion is...

"this club has been in dialogue with the NRL in regards to this matter for some time now" does indicate that we were very much aware of the issue. Not sure how you could miss that.

Agree - but I think you may be missing my point. We were within the rules, and operating within the legal contracts for all our players until Schubert decided he wanted a previously signed contract re-written, then it appears we are fined as a result of his rewriting of said contract. Rock and a hard place as they say

Yes I see your point, but probably all the clubs fines are for the same reason....Schubert is a cock, but protected

Oh for forks sake.

It is a SALARY cap. Why do we have to confuse things ?

As long as a club does not pay more than the limit, who cares what Ian Sherbet thinks the player is worth ? If he's the one who determines what a player's worth is, then why bother adding the total of the payments made ?

He should just look at a side's roster....and determine whether the side has too many internationals and SOO reps and hence value a team.

Biggest crock of ****e I've heard in all my days.

Who made Sherbet the messiah ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4