NRL going to rotate clubs for Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally, I think it’s an imposition on clubs and I would prefer Manly not be a part of it. I’m glad we won but the travel and the logistics are disruptive. I am concerned about emotional and/or physical fallout in the opening month of the competition. I like that we play the other teams that travelled over to even the playing field somewhat, but it worries me.
It is a massive imposition, and the coaches have their hands tied, told to suck it up and put on a smile for the cameras.

The only problem with putting all the "bigger" teams on to showcase the event is that in a couple of years we end up with Canterbury, the dragons, Wests and the tits as the only ones left not to have played there. Even the most diehard neutral wouldn't be paying for that trip

"Asked whether he wanted Manly to return next year, Manly chairman Scott Penn told his club’s website: “Yes, absolutely. We are committed to this. It took a little bit of convincing in terms of internal stakeholders as it was a big commitment.
“I think everyone is on board. We can build on this. We are pushing to get an answer pretty quickly on whether we can be a long term team because we want to invest in it. We want to bring the boys over more regularly.
“We want to invest in an international fan base. We really want to build an American Eagles team.”

Damn, too late...

RogerRamjetLP-600.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8