NRL Draw 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It seems like we always play the broncos during the magic round as our home game.
When do the Broncos get a home game during this round rather than an extra ‘home’ game? They end up with 13 games at home while the rest get 11 or 12 depending on whether they are the home or away team.
Typically things are skewed towards a favoured team.

It seems like we always play the broncos during the magic round as our home game.
When do the Broncos get a home game during this round rather than an extra ‘home’ game? They end up with 13 games at home while the rest get 11 or 12 depending on whether they are the home or away team.
Typically things are skewed towards a favoured team.

$$$$

AFAIK Manly agree to take the game to brisbane as they make more money by doing so.

edit, unless I missed something, it's late here.

4 games at Brookie in the first 16 rds. 3 home games away. Real good incentive for getting memberships. When we finally get a run of home games it'll be too late anyway.

I'd say that it's mainly due to the construction of the new stand & centre of excellence as not all of the construction can be done from outside the playing field.

I am a little bit puzzled as why the club is taking a 3rd home game away from Brookvale! I understand the promotion of the game in Parkes and magic pudding round in Brisbane, but the Tigers in Gosford?

I was under the impression that the Sea Eagles needed permission from the Football club to take any more than 2 games away from Brookvale.

I am a football club member and I have seen no correspondence in regard to the proposal to take a further game away from Brookvale.

2021 is already going to be difficult to see games at Brooky due to the Centre of Excellence being built. I feel a bit short changed by this decision to be honest. A game in Gosford is hardly a home game for us especially against the Tigers.

Can't believe some people are whinging about taking an extra game away from Brookie for next season.

We're finally getting some sort of upgrade to Brookie including brand new training facilities and more undercover seating, but no the club can't win.

The constitution says we need to play 10 games at Brookie blah blah blah....

The playing surface will be out of action for a certain amount of time in 2021 due to the construction as not all of the new stand/centre of excellence can be built from behind the old scoreboard. Also doing this during the season means that everything will be completed ready for the 2022 season, instead of taking it slowly and affecting more games.

If we're getting our knickers in a knot over one game, then heaven help us if Brookie is closed for two years due to a full re-development and we're playing most of our games out of Gosford/new SFS.

Can't believe some people are whinging about taking an extra game away from Brookie for next season.

We're finally getting some sort of upgrade to Brookie including brand new training facilities and more undercover seating, but no the club can't win.

The constitution says we need to play 10 games at Brookie blah blah blah....

The playing surface will be out of action for a certain amount of time in 2021 due to the construction as not all of the new stand/centre of excellence can be built from behind the old scoreboard. Also doing this during the season means that everything will be completed ready for the 2022 season, instead of taking it slowly and affecting more games.

If we're getting our knickers in a knot over one game, then heaven help us if Brookie is closed for two years due to a full re-development and we're playing most of our games out of Gosford/new SFS.
You talk about the constitution, blah blah blah!

Well that constitution that you mock is what keeps our club afloat and prevents an entity from moving our club away from the Northern Beaches etc

The club agrees to play 10 games at Brookvale a season, of course if the ground is totally re-developed there might be a season or 2 that we are forced to play away from Brookvale. If that eventuates, so be it.

If the ground does not change then the Football club and its members which owns the heritage of the club will have a say in what arrangements might be made.

My point was that as a football club member I have not seen any proposal to take an extra game away from Brookvale!

Well that constitution that you mock is what keeps our club afloat and prevents an entity from moving our club away from the Northern Beaches etc

The club agrees to play 10 games at Brookvale a season, of course if the ground is totally re-developed there might be a season or 2 that we are forced to play away from Brookvale. If that eventuates, so be it.

If the ground does not change then the Football club and its members which owns the heritage of the club will have a say in what arrangements might be made.

My point was that as a football club member I have not seen any proposal to take an extra game away from Brookvale!

I'm a voting football member too, and it doesn't fuss me that they're taking an extra game away. Especially considering the huge financial hit the club took this season and will do so next season due to limited crowds.

Under current restrictions, we will have the smallest home crowd allowance out of all grounds in the NRL in 2021.

Even if the Football Club could put up a vote with members, there's not much they can do about it if the ground won't be available for 10 home games in 2021, which is evident in the lack of Brookie games in the first half of the season.

I think it's poor form on the Football Club for not reaching out to Members considering it's been weeks since the construction was started.

Last edited:

The Football Club committee is aware via their Sea Eagles directors on MWSE board

That or they're enjoying the members scarves that they sent every other member but me.

Maybe... I don't know but as they're the directors we vote them in as we trust they'll take care of these things? I don't wanna hear about everything, that's what they are there for.

But I guess something like moving the games could have been communicated?

I love being a member but they don't seem to be all that err.... technologically advanced. (Probably no money).

Anyway gimme my scarf!

That or they're enjoying the members scarves that they sent every other member but me.

Maybe... I don't know but as they're the directors we vote them in as we trust they'll take care of these things? I don't wanna hear about everything, that's what they are there for.

But I guess something like moving the games could have been communicated?

I love being a member but they don't seem to be all that err.... technologically advanced. (Probably no money).

Anyway gimme my scarf!
As your scarf would have been personalised with your member number it must be sitting somewhere you would think. Very disappointing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2