NRL.com TEAM OF THE YEAR

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The sad thing is none of these boys will be collecting dally m awards like they should.

Probable dally m team of the year

Fullback: Slater
Wing: Vunivalu
Centre: Chambers
Five-Eight: Munster
Halfback: Cleary
Prop: Vaughan
Hooker: Smith
Second-Row: Gillett
Lock: Gallen

Unfortunately I think this will be the way the majority of the experts will vote.

The sad thing is none of these boys will be collecting dally m awards like they should.

Probable dally m team of the year

Fullback: Slater
Wing: Vunivalu
Centre: Chambers
Five-Eight: Munster
Halfback: Cleary
Prop: Vaughan
Hooker: Smith
Second-Row: Gillett
Lock: Gallen

Unfortunately I think this will be the way the majority of the experts will vote.

I think DCE will get half easily! Marty will take out the prop as well. Also think walker has a real good chance of centre.

I think DCE will get half easily!

How? He was only on 8 points when voting closed off. Would of got the 3 vs NZ and not much else.

Peace was already on 15 at that stage. No way does DCE end in front of him.

I reckon Cleary would of got max points on most of those games Penrith won on their streak.

How? He was only on 8 points when voting closed off. Would of got the 3 vs NZ and not much else.

I reckon Cleary would of got max points on most of those games Penrith won on their streak.
Are you talking about Daley M points? Doesnt mean squat for positional player of the year going on past years. He leads the nrl in try assists. Plus a stand out year as captain.

Not done on Dally M points I think, plus I think everyone knows he has been the best halfback all year.

Plus the NRL.com unofficial dally m ladder is a good guide to go off and they had DCE 2nd just behind Smith.

dce should get half back
Marty will get prop
Tommy has been better than slater I just checked the stats and he is better in every major stat.
Walker vs chambers for center
sCam will get the 9 and dally m

I ****ing hate scam smith with all of my being.

Grub, cheat and sycophant. What he did to Ballin will not be forgotten or forgiven.

He is the epitome of the dirt and filth that is the storm scum

Not done on Dally M points I think, plus I think everyone knows he has been the best halfback all year.

Plus the NRL.com unofficial dally m ladder is a good guide to go off and they had DCE 2nd just behind Smith.

Your 1st point is incorrect - the Dally Team of the Year • the leading positional players in the Top 10 of the Dally M Medal Count will automatically receive their respective positional award. There are always halves in the top 10.

Your 2nd point is interesting as at the close off Smith was 12 points ahead of DCE. But if that is the case he will of course be in the team of the year.

Anyway it would be an absolute joke if Manly or any team outside the top 4 got more than 1 player in the team of the year.

Your 1st point is incorrect - the Dally Team of the Year • the leading positional players in the Top 10 of the Dally M Medal Count will automatically receive their respective positional award. There are always halves in the top 10.

Your 2nd point is interesting as at the close off Smith was 12 points ahead of DCE. But if that is the case he will of course be in the team of the year.
It has changed this year, positional awards never used to be given based on dally m points. They have made other changes as well in that all judges are past players.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8