NRL clubs meeting to discuss transfer window

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lots of Rep players will be disadvantaged by option 1 @:cool:

Mid year swaps need to be stopped so that Fans have a consistent roster in a Season :nod:

Yeah I absolutely loathe that mid year swap scenario, why can’t they just name their 30 by Round 1.

The only allowance I’d make is if there are mid season injuries that players can be brought up into the 30 from outside of the 30 IF the cap position allows.

Love to see Uncle Nicks golfing bets published!!!

Which is a roundabout way of saying, publishing TPA figures will mean bugger all.

Bet if they do the Rorters are not at the top of that list!!

Dead on MFB. Rosters will come towards the middle. Enough to convince the gullible they're are compliant.

2o3be3.jpg

Of each player you mean - as we all know, clubs have nothing to do with TPA's.

Clever... but we all know that toddles wouldn't dare do anything to hurt the big players.

The article mentioned it will be the 'total' amount of registered TPAs per club, so technically its just the NRL using the clubs as an identifier against TPAs registered with the NRL. At least that is how the NRL will spin it.

Another dopey idea from AFL infatuated NRL media.

The trade windows works in AFL as they have no competition for their players. It is an illegal restraint of trade, but anyone fighting it would have no team in the AFL willing to sign them. There will never be a Terry Hill in the AFL. They are too weak to take on the AFL.

The NRL had a rule like this in the early 2000s when no rival club could negotiate with a contracted player until something like July the year the contract ended.

While that dumb rule was in place the ARU signed Lote Tuquiri as the Broncos were at their cap limit and no other NRL club was allowed to offer Tuqiri anything.

So while the NRL clubs are waiting for their dopey trade window the NRL managers are flogging their clients off to ARU, AFL, Super League and tiddly winks.

The NRL and AFL are different. If NRL people can't get across that, go follow AFL and don't come back.

In the grown up world outside of AFL land, the NFL teams for example have heaps of players and coaches coming and going all season. The world goes on and people get by. Even a fortnight out from the Superbowl a team can sign a new player.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4