NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kunty is rock solid isn't he.... dump on the guy that was there before him and get up the @rses of his mates he bought over. How this flog can stay on radio and TV amazes me. MMM and Fox have lost the plot. Only thing saving Fox is Channel 9

Hooper chimed in: “You know the more you ask us to stop it, the funnier it gets.”
Seriously, are these people adults? It sounds like the kind of immature giggling ganging up and bullying I associate with junior high school days! These guys aren't 12 or 13 year olds ffs.

Hooper chimed in: “You know the more you ask us to stop it, the funnier it gets.”
Seriously, are these people adults? It sounds like the kind of immature giggling ganging up and bullying I associate with junior high school days! These guys aren't 12 or 13 year olds ffs.
No they’re just a pair of oxygen thieves acting like they’re untouchable.

Tuesday night and did I just hear Crawley claim that Matt Burton is playing well for the Dogs so should be the NSW Origin centre if Mitchell is still out injured??

Really, the playmaker for the team that is only F/A away from being bottom, is playing well enough to play centre for Origin???

Agendas......

And doesn't Braith Anasta look awkward whenever the subject of him being Munster's manager comes up.

After a while you just become immune to Kent.

Last edited:
That will do me.

David Riccio just said Jake is not playing well enough to make NSW side.

Even Kent said he will be one of the first picked.

Riccio must be absolutely clueless - that statement is almost certifiable.

That will do me.

David Riccio just said Jake is not playing well enough to make NSW side.

Even Kent said he will be one of the first picked.

Riccio must be absolutely clueless - that statement is almost certifiable.

Is he though? Hes too slow for lock and doesnt bend the line as prop, and gives away too many penalties. Incumbency is the only thing he has going for him for blues selection

Last edited:
Only thing sweeter will be to see the other 2 wankers get punted and the truth comes out about all of them. I reckon Kenty was half full of p1ss last night doing the boxing.

Should sack Kent and Hooper from Fox as well.
I saw on 360 the other day it was noticeable that Kent was not shouting people down and creating those ridiculous wall of noise shouting matches the way he always does, hopefully at least that's a sign he's been told to pull his head in and pretend to be civilised while on their show.

Sounds like Kenty told them to stick it ... wow .. he will probably be unemployed in that time spot for at least 2 maybe 3 days

Well after a v miserable evening yesterday, this morning I walk into my favourite coffee shop in Balmain only to see p kent sitting here with I presume his misses. Have to say he is seriously punching above his weight there. Still enough to put me off my coffee

Should sack Kent and Hooper from Fox as well.
I saw on 360 the other day it was noticeable that Kent was not shouting people down and creating those ridiculous wall of noise shouting matches the way he always does, hopefully at least that's a sign he's been told to pull his head in and pretend to be civilised while on their show.
Are we sure Kent doesn’t post on here? He reminds me of someone.

Today I received a letter from TripleM (SCA actually) after I lodged a complaint on their website about Kent and the other 2 muppets.

Basically a version of what they said in the press release.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8