NRL 2023: USA rugby league players offer to solve NRL strike drama

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank heavens saved...

"More than 160 American-based rugby league players have agreed to immediately fly to Australia to help save rugby league should NRL players decide to strike.
In an extraordinary development during the stalled collective bargaining agreement discussions, The Daily Telegraph can reveal the USA’s Championship Rugby League plan on contacting ARL Commission chairman Peter V’landys to offer a contingency plan to relocate to Australia to ensure the NRL competition starts.
“I have spoken with our players today and we have 160 ready to go to Australia if the NRL players go on strike,” Championship Rugby League president Tom Stevenson said.
“Today, I reached out to the coaches to get confirmation before calling Peter V’landys and all our coaches said their players would drop everything and be on the next flight over to Australia.”
The CRL comprises eight clubs in three states — California, Utah and Nevada. Competition officials also have players in their database in New York, Florida, Ohio and Colorado. Round one of the competition is due to start on Sunday, January 29."

Thank heavens saved...

"More than 160 American-based rugby league players have agreed to immediately fly to Australia to help save rugby league should NRL players decide to strike.
In an extraordinary development during the stalled collective bargaining agreement discussions, The Daily Telegraph can reveal the USA’s Championship Rugby League plan on contacting ARL Commission chairman Peter V’landys to offer a contingency plan to relocate to Australia to ensure the NRL competition starts.
“I have spoken with our players today and we have 160 ready to go to Australia if the NRL players go on strike,” Championship Rugby League president Tom Stevenson said.
“Today, I reached out to the coaches to get confirmation before calling Peter V’landys and all our coaches said their players would drop everything and be on the next flight over to Australia.”
The CRL comprises eight clubs in three states — California, Utah and Nevada. Competition officials also have players in their database in New York, Florida, Ohio and Colorado. Round one of the competition is due to start on Sunday, January 29."
Thanks mate,wasn’t sure my link would be clear of any paywall

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7