Now The Footy Season Is Over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With Souths winning the Grand Final last night after knocking us out last week I expect the forum to die down.

Not really looking forward to the cricket, I lost interest when Warnie, McGrath, Haydos and co retired.

Ah well March will roll around again next year and we will no doubt hear about the players all leaving (Foz and DCE off contract and both heading to the Dogs or the Eels)and feuding, the boardroom will be a shambles again and Brookie will getting closed down.

I don't see much point in watching much footy for the next 10-15 years with the side the Bunnies have got I'd presume they will steam roll ST Georges 11 straight.

The world will be restored to normal transmission.

I was really hoping this wasn't going to happen, but I guess these things are inevitable when you've already won 20 titles. Wow. So impressive.

And after all, they are the pride of the league. Now that they are strong, all the ills that may have existed in the game, pale into insignificance.

How fantastic will it be to see all the 5 foot tall octogenarians shuffling along the street with their 40 year old beanies on, walking their greyhounds and listening to their transistor radios through the ear piece. If only Frank Hyde could still call the game from a card table. "And they should still use a leather ball and everyone should kick conversions the old way and use sand. I hate this new fandangled round in a circle style."

It's about time the NRL stepped in and ensured all referees were instructed to ignore grubby tactics like crushers and chicken wings. But only for Souths. Those other b#@tard teams deserve everything they get. Especially that f*&king Manly. Can't we have them kicked out like they tried to do the great Souths. As if the game could continue without the mighty red and green.

Ulll. I think I just did a little sicky burp. Give me a bucket.

It was my birthday a few days back and my son bought me a rabbitohs card and then laughed his head off.....I then threatened to feed it to our dogs....and a football card of Jamie Lyon fell out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7