Now Opal Coaches gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Grammar time.

I love how many posters call them "the Penn's" with an apostrophe. This should be made a silvertails meme!

Penn plural is Penns, no apostrophe.

If you are talking about one penn in the possessive sense, it is Penn's, for example "Penn's company".

If you are talking about 2 penns in the possessive, it is Penns'. For example "the Penns' opinion is.." (If you were talking about something Rick and Scott jointly believe. Good to see a poster above got this one right!

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)
Stop Grammar time

This is it for a winner
Penn plural is Penns so don’t be a spinner
Move slide your hand
Apostrophes may get you banned
Penns, Penns, Penns yeah

Can't touch this
Look man u can't touch this
:D

As a tribute to your dedication to grammar Shoe1 - don't blame me for the 'u' MC Hammer is responsible for that part.

Grammar time.

I love how many posters call them "the Penn's" with an apostrophe. This should be made a silvertails meme!

If you are talking about one penn in the possessive sense, it is Penn's, for example "Penn's company".

If you are talking about 2 penns in the possessive, it is Penns'. For example "the Penns' opinion is.." (If you were talking about something Rick and Scott jointly believe. Good to see a poster above got this one right!

Bloody teachers..they can't help themselves.:hi:

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)
Stop Grammar time

This is it for a winner
Penn plural is Penns so don’t be a spinner
Move slide your hand
Apostrophes may get you banned
Penns, Penns, Penns yeah

Can't touch this
Look man u can't touch this
:D

As a tribute to your dedication to grammar Shoe1 - don't blame me for the 'u' MC Hammer is responsible for that part.
Nice. The kids in your class are on a winner!

There has been talk for a while now that there are issues with the current people incharge of our club. I have nothing personal against any of them, but by judging results - or the KPIs (like the ones they wanted to keep applying to Des), they are failing

Its very frusterating

The proof is in the pudding:
Couldnt retain any of the "Big 2"
Coaches future continually questioned via the media
Long term associates of the club moving on
In fighting between different factions
Sponsors leaving etc etc
All is not well

For mind the failing of the current board is not necessarily the decisions but the failure to effectively communicate with members.

When does the new membership person come on board? I would hope that this improves when he starts

From what i have seen, the best membership person was a she.

Couldn't agree with you more. Spot on, especially on David Perry. He was a dead man walking for a while, especially after sacking King Zorba.

Btw, after so long just reading posts, you certainly are getting into the groove of writing your own, @JenEagle :p

Is she related to you and me, Simon? She has the same last name as the both of us. By the way, how are we related?

Kaspersky..... Going.
Opal Coaches .... Going.
URM ..... Going. I hear URM are actually going to fund Mary Finkelson's legal costs, as she sues the club for wrongful dismissal.

Our board is single handily distroying our club from the inside out. Lost for words really I'm all for a little change but this just a shambles

Grammar time.

Penn's plural is Penns.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6