Now Opal Coaches gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow, there is certainly a way to deal with people and there is certainly a way not to deal with people, professionally speaking.

Get the matches away from our management, because they are burning a number of bridges.

Seriously though, what the $%&* is our management doing, other than destroying the place?
dont forget Kelly came from souths. I dont know if he was there when they got rid of there cheerleaders,I just hope they arent in the firing line, WTF is happening there,I can feel a revolt coming on

As I said, I attempted to correspond with the club, and they white anted me. That's Kelly's policy now, so don't bother making contact guys. The DCE/Foran culture is here, where there is no loyalty, passion, community spirit going either way.

Joe Kelly is sinking our ship. Where are the Penn's? Maybe they can throw ALL the money in?

^ Kelly is just doing what he's told. He's the Penns' man.
Seriously disappointing to see they're doing anything but uniting the club.

These people are seriously making me miserable. Bugger off Zorba and Penns. Go keep investing in real estate, doing what you do well. Who knows? If you save your pennies you may even be able to buy Manchester U for Kelly to run.
PLEASE .... GO!!!!!!!!

I agree with Dan, it's really sad, but understand it might make commercial sense in a cost saving issue.

Just a pity to lose that Sea Eagles branding running around Sydney 7 days a week all year !

I may be missing something here, but do we really care who drives our buses? They are a bussiness who happen to drive people to their destination. I don't see the need to come out and make a statement like this.
Actually it is very sad! Mario has been a great supporter of Manly along with his family for many years. It's a disgrace what they are doing internally in the club. Mario has a great rapport with the players and of course it matters who drives them to games! It's important to get them there safe for a starters. 8years he has been driving them around.
This club is really turning to ****! But let me guess they'll blame the past board for no money? I'm sick of hearing that statement when Manly is a club that is now profiting. Kelly & Penns are doing bad things to that club. Also taking away the Eagles Angels that give so much to the club plus local charities and their time. Disgrace! We need to rid of them and the sooner the better

Actually it is very sad! Mario has been a great supporter of Manly along with his family for many years. It's a disgrace what they are doing internally in the club. Mario has a great rapport with the players and of course it matters who drives them to games! It's important to get them there safe for a starters. 8years he has been driving them around.
This club is really turning to ****! But let me guess they'll blame the past board for no money? I'm sick of hearing that statement when Manly is a club that is now profiting. Kelly & Penns are doing bad things to that club. Also taking away the Eagles Angels that give so much to the club plus local charities and their time. Disgrace! We need to rid of them and the sooner the better

I am yet to see ONE positive since they came in?

I may be missing something here, but do we really care who drives our buses? They are a bussiness who happen to drive people to their destination. I don't see the need to come out and make a statement like this.
Are you an idiot? Do you not understand it's not about business but about relationships. Yes you are missing something - intelligence.

I agree with Dan, it's really sad, but understand it might make commercial sense in a cost saving issue.

Just a pity to lose that Sea Eagles branding running around Sydney 7 days a week all year !
Isn't the cost saving being done by apparently stopping free tickets?
Once again maybe they should look at who THEY give free tickets to and also stop fatso from eating at games! I mean by him not eating would save them thousands! Plus he takes his mates to games all at the expense of the club!
Why cost save on getting rid of Mario. A loyal, dedicated support who the players love and proudly drives his bus around the northern beaches and else where with advertising of Manly. That's what they need, not to get rid of him!

Are you an idiot? Do you not understand it's not about business but about relationships. Yes you are missing something - intelligence.

Understand what your saying, but we don't turn on our own on these boards. That was out of line mate.

As I said, I attempted to correspond with the club, and they white anted me. That's Kelly's policy now, so don't bother making contact guys. The DCE/Foran culture is here, where there is no loyalty, passion, community spirit going either way.

Joe Kelly is sinking our ship. Where are the Penn's? Maybe they can throw ALL the money in?
The Penns are sinking it with him!
He was employed by them. Yes he might be making all the tough calls but who do you think he gets the backing and support and ideas from? The people paying his wages. Yet he's made out to look like the bad guy!

Agreed it is always sad to see any fan leave the club.. But do we know the full story here? Was this a business decision that had to be made?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6