NOW IS THE TIME TO BE A MEMBER!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
How crazy that the season starts next week!!! Its weird because it felt like the off season went forever, but at the same time, it doesn't feel like it has been just over five months since we lost to Souths in the semi final.

The boys have worked hard this preseason, preparing for a successful 2020, but now it's time for us to do our bit...

MANLY FANS - WE NEED TO ALL SIGN UP AS MEMBERS!!!!!

There are SOOOO many incentives to becoming a member, but one of the biggest one is that you will literally save money! If you're someone who comes to all home games, by buying a 10 game general admission membership instead of purchasing a ticket every week means you are saving almost $100!!!!* Even if you only make 7 of the 10 home games - it is still cheaper to get a 10 game membership than buying 7 tickets as a non-member!

If you're someone who only gets to a few games a year, there's a five game membership you can get that give you these awesome savings too. And even better yet, you can use all 5 admissions at once! So for instance, if you and four mates are planning to go to Manly v Storm in round 1, you can buy a 5 game membership that will admit you all for $120 instead of $150 at non-membership prices*

You probably have already seen the incredible news today that the Jane Try Stand has been SOLD OUT by Manly members for the ENTIRE SEASON, and that the Ken Arthurson Stand and Fulton Menzies Stand aren't far behind. This comes along with the fact our membership numbers are soaring much higher than they have in previous years. Yet, we are still behind SO many other clubs in membership numbers.

I advise all of you to get memberships ASAP, especially if you are wanting to sit in the stand because the seats are running out so quickly. And because of this, more people will be buying tickets on the hill than ever, so getting your General Admission will not only ensure you don't have to worry about a game being sold out, but it'll save you money and give you all the benefits of being a member too! And just remember if (or should I say when ;) ) we make finals, you'll be the first to get access to tickets!

C'mon Manly fans - our boys stepped us for us last year, so now it's our time to do the same. Let's keep seeing our membership numbers soar and pack out Brookie every week this year!

*Figures going off ticket prices for Manly v Storm round 1

Well said Ella also in addition to saving a heap of cash as Ella has said, you save time getting into the ground etc plus the other benefits are;

2020 Member card
/
2020 Member core pack (bumper sticker, keyring, lanyard)
/
Adults - One 2020 Member Choice item (Cap, Beanie or Scarf)
/
Junior pack (4-9yrs) – (Flat brim Cap, Drawstring bag, Backpack tag, Wristband)
/
Youth pack (10-16yrs) – (Flat brim cap, Drink bottle, phone pop socket)
/
Regular Member exclusive emails
/
Vote for the Gordon Willoughby Medallion (Members’ player of the year)
/
10% discount on all Sea Eagles merchandise
/
10% discount on Sea Eagles home game tickets
/
5% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverage at Lottoland outlets
/
Priority purchase period for all major Rugby League fixtures including SOO and Grand Final

Additionally there are plenty of packages available if you cannot get to any or all of the games. Check them out on the club website or app

Come to think of it I was rolled over from last year automatically. Got an email about it but I've not recieved any membership pack this year. Strange.

Come to think of it I was rolled over from last year automatically. Got an email about it but I've not recieved any membership pack this year. Strange.
Check your member invoice in the members log in section on the website I was auto renew but when I checked it doesn't renew till June if you pay manually it cancels out the auto renew and you get your pack.
Well that's what happened to me so I presume it's the same.

THE TIME IS ALWAYS RIGHT
TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT !!!

TO SUPPORT
TO REAP THE BENEFITS
TO BELONG
TO MAKE AN IMPACT AND BE ONE OF THE GREAT MANLY PEOPLE THAT MAKE OUR CLUB STRONG

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY GREAT MANLY FAN
RING AND FIND OUT WHICH MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU
il_570xN.1979507322_qt3c.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8