Nothing different then?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So that everyone can complain ch 9 added more cheers for one team and not enough for another. In saying that i didnt watch it so i dont know what its like. But i know what this site is like

All jokes aside we know that is exactly what would happen - sad but true

I’m probs in the minority but I didn’t mind the lack of crowd. Liked the field talk and emphasis of body contact. Was just weird when a try was scored. I did like the music on try replays as well. Not the specific tune but the concept. I loved as a kid watching the old state bank replays when try’s were scored to those overly dramatic infused retro tunes!

I vote for the “theme from shaft” being played over the slow-mo replays, like it was over the closing credits of the old Sunday night replays when Rex was hosting.
That song will always mean “footy at its best” in my eyes.

iu

Why not go completely feral and hold auditions for each team to provide a "Gogglebox family" and just lift the soundtrack straight from the loungeroom to air .... unfiltered ....

Who would be the Silvertail entrants ???

I didn't realise they were actually doing that until they crossed to some home....'fans' of st george during last nights game!

Speaking of nothing different then - how long did the post woke ad Latrell love fest last?

I see a lot of a anti fake crowd on here but let's be brutally honest. It really doesnt matter what we as mad middle aged (I know there are some babies among us) posting fans think.
The general public wouldnt notice that much and it would add feeling to the telecast.
It's about making the spectacle the best it can be until the crowds arrive back.

Why not go completely feral and hold auditions for each team to provide a "Gogglebox family" and just lift the soundtrack straight from the loungeroom to air .... unfiltered ....

Who would be the Silvertail entrants ???

I see we didn't go feral, but we went Ferris! @The Wheel

The daughter was pissing herself laughing at the thought of a TV camera highlighting us in the lounge room while a game was on. The soundtrack, would be beep,beep, you beeeping beep. Then an empty stubby thrown directly at the camera-regardless if we were rorted or not. One would be thrown.

I guess you weren't allowed to write a sign saying "sorry Braith and Vossy, better luck next time" regarding their commentary people are saying was less than err... even.

Good job. :)
No signs the producer also asked that there was no swearing - serious

No signs the producer also asked that there was no swearing - serious

understandable, for sure. That's what your doggo is for. You hold him/her in front of your face and we can't see what you're saying! lol

You should head over to IMDB and create yourself a profile as "an actor"!!

Also... for the OP, I kinda liked hearing the boys getting into the cheering. There was more 'crowd noise' than the other games. So some noise then.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8