Nothing different then?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Screenshot_20200319-093450_Watch NRL.jpg

Doesnt look any different to every other week!

On a more serious note thou would you be that offended if they added crowd noise to the broadcast?

We know it's a TV only game at the moment so why not make that product as good as possible to watch. It would be easy to isolate general crown noise and some try scoring etc type and run a 'buzz' track underneath.

Thoughts?

View attachment 13877
Doesnt look any different to every other week!

On a more serious note thou would you be that offended if they added crowd noise to the broadcast?

We know it's a TV only game at the moment so why not make that product as good as possible to watch. It would be easy to isolate general crown noise and some try scoring etc type and run a 'buzz' track underneath.

Thoughts?
I think crowd noises would be good. Also NRL works so much better than AFL because of the field shape. Cameras can focus so well on tight play in the rectangular field whereas the big oval covering such a spread just makes AFL look weird.

I think crowd noises would be good. Also NRL works so much better than AFL because of the field shape. Cameras can focus so well on tight play in the rectangular field whereas the big oval covering such a spread just makes AFL look weird.
It would be so easy to do even remotely at the studio. a sound mixer watching the game could fade up and down 3 tracks depending on whats happening live.

Come on NRL think outside the box to make the TV product great to watch...

What about those facebook type choirs where people from all different locations all sing together.
They could video-link an equal amount of fans for both teams. Stream the reactions to big plays/tries/decisions? Show multiple fans at once.
I have no idea how to make that happen but surely some clever millennial people can.

I agree.

Dub in the noise!

So that everyone can complain ch 9 added more cheers for one team and not enough for another. In saying that i didnt watch it so i dont know what its like. But i know what this site is like

Arguments and complaints about artificial noise levels would be hilarious. Plus we're running out of sporting teams to watch.

Now, I have to get back to watching the womens' national curling championship. Curling is awesome!

Arguments and complaints about artificial noise levels would be hilarious. Plus we're running out of sporting teams to watch.

Now, I have to get back to watching the womens' national curling championship. Curling is awesome!

It would. Can you imagine .
Hey silvertails do you realise the guy with the sound machine is a parra fan. And manly are the least fake cheered team in the comp.

There needs to be an investigation and a clap clap committee, independant of course

It would. Can you imagine .
Hey silvertails do you realise the guy with the sound machine is a parra fan. And manly are the least fake cheered team in the comp.

There needs to be an investigation and a clap clap committee, independent of course

And no more than 10 people #socialdistancing

The fake sound track would have to be played at the ground as well as on the TV broadcast, in order to inspire the players! And we would want a booing track to be played at full volume each time the Storm players slow down the ruck, in order to pressure help the refs.

The fake sound track would have to be played at the ground as well as on the TV broadcast, in order to inspire the players! And we would want a booing track to be played at full volume each time the Storm players slow down the ruck, in order to pressure help the refs.
Haha that would be cool and funny. The home team in charge of the sound mixer. Constant booing every time the opposition slowed down the ruck/ forward passes etc.
Sounds like fun.
I want a turn. :)

The club should host a watch party for the game...

@Dan maybe an ST watch party? could be a good way to get some more people on board etc

Why not go completely feral and hold auditions for each team to provide a "Gogglebox family" and just lift the soundtrack straight from the loungeroom to air .... unfiltered ....

Who would be the Silvertail entrants ???

Why not go completely feral and hold auditions for each team to provide a "Gogglebox family" and just lift the soundtrack straight from the loungeroom to air .... unfiltered ....

Who would be the Silvertail entrants ???
I'm a running around the house, spinning on my back, even running out the door into the yard, dog and wildlife scaring kind of celebrator. Can't be contained on a lounge so not good for a gogglebox scenario.:D

I'm a running around the house, spinning on my back, even running out the door into the yard, dog and wildlife scaring kind of celebrator. Can't be contained on a lounge so not good for a gogglebox scenario.:D

au contraire mon poppet ..... you are exactly the next level, X factor, gay abandon type of wildlife scaring celebrator that is needed ..... #GOMANLY ....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6