Not trying to be negative but....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We won't win the spoon, no chance.

We however may not finish top 8.

This side isn't a bad side ( in fact the betting agencies had us as 3rd favourite before kick off ), but it is taking longer to gel than many of us thought.

I had us winning 1/4 and 3/8 before round 1, and yes I know where that might leave us with 18 rounds to go but for the changes made , plus a complete new coaching department that's where I reckon we might be.

I would have said 'used Dyldam (sorry...dildo) salesman.'

Being a true Manly supporter means respecting history and being loyal to the club over blow-in owners, coaches or Parramatta legends like Zorba. Do you think Penn will be supporting the club in 10 years (after he has sold it) or Barrett will care after he has been fired? I don't how anyone who hero worships Penn (like you) can call themselves a Manly fan after what he and his henchmen did to Tooves.

Being a true Manly supporter means respecting history and being loyal to the club over blow-in owners, coaches or Parramatta legends like Zorba. Do you think Penn will be supporting the club in 10 years (after he has sold it) or Barrett will care after he has been fired? I don't how anyone who hero worships Penn (like you) can call themselves a Manly fan after what he and his henchmen did to Tooves.

I sincerely thank you for telling me what it takes to be a Manly fan. And here I was after 5 decades of supporting them not realising I had been doing it wrong all along. ****!! I nearly dropped that egg I was learning to suck.

And what history are you referring to. Our first GF victory in 72 I was there. 73 damn, I was there again and in 76. The silvertails/fibro wars, bugger me but I was there also. The Northern Eagles debarcle, went to every home game along with the 3000 other faithful.

And I would only rate myself a casual supporter compared to many on this forum. But don't let that deter you from your egotistical presumption of superiority, tell us how to be better and more loyal fans.

I sincerely thank you for telling me what it takes to be a Manly fan. And here I was after 5 decades of supporting them not realising I had been doing it wrong all along. ****!! I nearly dropped that egg I was learning to suck.

And what history are you referring to. Our first GF victory in 72 I was there. 73 damn, I was there again and in 76. The silvertails/fibro wars, bugger me but I was there also. The Northern Eagles debarcle, went to every home game along with the 3000 other faithful.

And I would only rate myself a casual supporter compared to many on this forum. But don't let that deter you from your egotistical presumption of superiority, tell us how to be better and more loyal fans.

Wow.. The bloke that says I'm dildo salesman rather than a manly fan is surprised/affronted when I suggest the same of him (minus the ad hominem attack).

Agree with your self assessment. If you were unmoved by the treatment of Toovey, you're very much the "casual fan".

Ps do you ever get to regular season matches or just grand finals?

As @Isz said, nothing more boring than the "I'm a bigger fan" argument, but he misses my point. Nothing is more irritating than a 28 year old telling people what it means to be a Manly fan. From your questions you obviously didn't read my post in your haste to continue the argument.

As for what happened to toovey, I'm still dirty on what happened to Ray Ritchie.

When have the Broncos won the wooden spoon?
They don't usually include teams post 1988 in relation the totality of spoon statistics.
The donks entered in an era where they could field a ready made team as with the warriors, storm, cows, tits and those crazy super league teams that were only around for about two years.
That's why Manly's record and our club is so awesome.

There you go, more negative waves, have a little faith baby have a little faith ... it's Game Day, time to tap into a little bit of positivity !!!!

Last edited:
image.jpeg

You can all stop fighting.

Ladies and gentlemen. May I present, the true supporter.

Wow.. The bloke that says I'm dildo salesman rather than a manly fan is surprised/affronted when I suggest the same of him (minus the ad hominem attack).

Agree with your self assessment. If you were unmoved by the treatment of Toovey, you're very much the "casual fan".

Ps do you ever get to regular season matches or just grand finals?

Yes, well done MeatHead - I Troll you (because I think you are one), so you randomly find a post of mine from months ago and Troll me back. What are you, 14 years old ? Anyway, congratulations you just became my first Block.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6