Not trying to be negative but....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Given the quality form of most of the teams in the comp this year, if we lose tonight at home we have to be favourites for the spoon. Everything has gone Barrett's way in terms of preparation etc. so he has no excuses.

It is going to be an interesting night. Just as well we have Donny Singe revving up the boys and reminding them what is at stake...oh wait....Penn punted him too!!

Given the quality form of most of the teams in the comp this year, if we lose tonight at home we have to be favourites for the spoon. Everything has gone Barrett's way in terms of preparation etc. so he has no excuses.

It is going to be an interesting night. Just as well we have Donny Singe revving up the boys and reminding them what is at stake...oh wait....Penn punted him too!!
If you were a Manly supporter you would never mention the word spoon because you would know that in our proud history unlike all the other clubs we have never had one .
Proves that you are not a Manly supporter you are a Moron

ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.gif

If you were a Manly supporter you would never mention the word spoon because you would know that in our proud history unlike all the other clubs we have never had one .
Proves that you are not a Manly supporter you are a Moron

Mate - the reason we have never had a spoon is because we had a unique and winning culture. If you were an actual fan of the club (rather than a sycophant follower of the owners) you would realize that our culture is under threat from people that know nothing about our club. You think the Penns had ever been to Brookvale before they bought shares in the team? You think Barrett or the hacks he brought with him from the 'riff know that Manly have never had a spoon?

Also, any one that bases his username on a decrepit turncoat old fool who cares more about $$$$ than the club has no right to question me. Tell me one thing that Bozo has done for Manly that doesn't involve a pay cheque?

What is the "everything" you are referring to?

Compare it to the start that Toovey had last year!Barrett got to hand pick his squad (even when it meant forcing out quality and loyal Manly players), he's had stuff all injuries compared to last year, he got to pick his entire coaching staff AND he doesn't have the Penns trying to whiteant him every day. What more does the bloke want or need?

Mate - the reason we have never had a spoon is because we had a unique and winning culture. If you were an actual fan of the club (rather than a sycophant follower of the owners) you would realize that our culture is under threat from people that know nothing about our club. You think the Penns had ever been to Brookvale before they bought shares in the team? You think Barrett or the hacks he brought with him from the 'riff know that Manly have never had a spoon?

Also, any one that bases his username on a decrepit turncoat old fool who cares more about $$$$ than the club has no right to question me. Tell me one thing that Bozo has done for Manly that doesn't involve a pay cheque?
Wooden spoon is a dirty word on here .
Ill tell you what the Immortal has done amongst many things for Manly and that is he has never won a fcking wooden spoon unlike ALL the other sht clubs.

Haha and the award for biggest overreaction goes to...........

Knights will get the spoon this year in a canter and we will be top 8 maybe even top 4

Its a long season

Wooden spoon is a dirty word on here .
Ill tell you what the Immortal has done amongst many things for Manly and that is he has never won a fcking wooden spoon unlike ALL the other sht clubs.

When have the Broncos won the wooden spoon?

The Cowboys had never won a premiership before 2015. How can you explain their success last year if you only use the past to determine the future? Saying Manly will never win a wooden spoon solely because they've never won one in the past is naive to the extreme.

Dear Meat Head,
Pretty sure the Penns had been to Brookie before buying the club. I'm not a great supporter of theirs but while they own the joint and put in their own money to keep it going I say good luck to them. Hope it works out for OUR team.
I think the real Bozo knows plenty about our culture having been directly involved with 5 of our 8 premierships. And also having a hand in Haslers professional career.
Your point about $$$$$ is ridiculous. It is a professional game. Everyone involved gets paid. Bozo just happened to be one of the first real professionals in the game. That's how good he was.
I think you need to wait a little longer than 2 weeks before declaring the wooden spoon.

Dear Meat Head,
Pretty sure the Penns had been to Brookie before buying the club. I'm not a great supporter of theirs but while they own the joint and put in their own money to keep it going I say good luck to them. Hope it works out for OUR team.
I think the real Bozo knows plenty about our culture having been directly involved with 5 of our 8 premierships. And also having a hand in Haslers professional career.
Your point about $$$$$ is ridiculous. It is a professional game. Everyone involved gets paid. Bozo just happened to be one of the first real professionals in the game. That's how good he was.
I think you need to wait a little longer than 2 weeks before declaring the wooden spoon.

I didn't say we'd get it - it is a long year - just said that if we lose tonight, we'd have to be favourites.

Donny would be more likely to take them in the mini van to Maccas...
I'm a bit over the Donny hate He prepared premiership winners, did he not?
It's continual statements like this, with little balance, that stops me seeing you as an objective voice Loobs.

Last edited:
I'm a bit over the Donny hate He prepared premiership winners, did he not?
It's continual statements like this , with little balance, that stops me seeing you as an objective voice Loobs.
I get kind of sick of reading comments about how fantastic he was when a lot of our players were obviously carrying weight they shouldn't have been, along with poor dietary habits. I get he was a nice guy etc, but c'mon - the premierships were won on once in a generation talent not on exquisite conditioning...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6