Not all doom and gloom. Just add...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As bad as the team is going with very poor games against the Panthers Knights Tigers and Titans, and now dropping down the ladder after the weekend, If we can can get Turbo and Shuster right and add another player that’s decent into the back line as Seibs mentioned in the press today they will add a 30th player to the Roster soon
*so they do see issues there and the need for an outside back,
And a shift in attitude It would start to look a whole lot better, hypothetically we could have a back line like this…
Turbo
Garrick
Tas or similar
Koula
Saab
Shuster
DCE
With all playing to potential injury free we would be a top 8 team, as the forwards can hold their own, just who they can get before June 30, ???

As bad as the team is going with very poor games against the Panthers Knights Tigers and Titans, and now dropping down the ladder after the weekend, If we can can get Turbo and Shuster right and add another player that’s decent into the back line as Seibs mentioned in the press today they will add a 30th player to the Roster soon
*so they do see issues there and the need for an outside back,
And a shift in attitude It would start to look a whole lot better, hypothetically we could have a back line like this…
Turbo
Garrick
Tas or similar
Koula
Saab
Shuster
DCE
With all playing to potential injury free we would be a top 8 team, as the forwards can hold their own, just who they can get before June 30, ???
I like your back line feathered friend ...

Bad things can always change to Beautiful things

We just need to make the right changes

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4