Not a single Manly player in the Roos squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Donny-puts-Kiwis-through-their-paces/64740

Donny is helping the Kiwis beat the nonManly Roos :)

Lyon would have been a definite. DCE has probably slipped down behind a few. Glenn and Choc seems to be singled out or injured?? Glenn should have been somewhere due to his versatility. Choc is slowly dropping off but has been a workhouse for many years. He has lost that explosive power he was renowned for.

Of the serious contenders

Brett - Probably #3 in line, or 2 if they regard Inglis a centre
Lyon - Certainty but unavailable
Daly - 3rd at best, Cronk and Thurston clear 1 and 2
Choc - Would be right in the mix if not for injury
Glenn - Same as above

Is a really good crop of 8-10 backrowers around at the moment fighting for 5 slots

Kiwi Eagle said:
Is a really good crop of 8-10 backrowers around at the moment fighting for 5 slots

i totally agree with you kiwi, thats why i'm scratching my head at the t-rex selection?

reckon he's the 'token' manly player? the last good game he had was ages ago when we played the roosters and sticky said no play, no selection for NSW - he carved up that day

Brookie said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

i totally agree with you kiwi, thats why i'm scratching my head at the t-rex selection?

reckon he's the 'token' manly player? the last good game he had was ages ago when we played the roosters and sticky said no play, no selection for NSW - he carved up that day

On form T-rex does not deserve a spot in the Australian team. Its a strange one!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6