Not a single Manly player in the Roos squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
And that's just the way I like it. Let our players get over their injuries during the off season.

(and yes, I do realise that technically T-Rex is still contracted to us for a few more weeks but since he won't be pulling on the manly jersey anytime soon, I'm not counting him.)

Good! I'm fine with that! Best of luck to Foran in the Kiwi team (and Whare, no longer a Manly boy but I still like him and wish him all the best).

What injury was Glenn carrying, I knew something was giving him grief and his form was down..

I think I heard choc was getting minor knee surgery?

Happy with that...don't even know why they are having a "nothing game" a this time of the year anyway.

Oh yes money....silly of me to forget!!

Great news. Rest up boys. Come for a holiday on the GC and you can stay at my place.

So I might cheer for Foz and the bros in this game.
Happy no Manly stars in the aust team.

niccipops said:
Great news. Rest up boys. Come for a holiday on the GC and you can stay at my place.

Now you've got a 9kg nugget of gold....

We can ALL stay at your place!

wooooooooo!

Party like it's 1654!

edit: Thank goodness no Manly players in the team.

Well I am happy a few of the blokes are getting a rest that is needed, I won't say I'm happy they didn't get picked etc

Simply because the reason these blokes play the game is to get some of these higher honours and I'm sure they all want to make it and wear their states and countries colours.

How the hell do they pick T-Rex ?

He has been woeful.

Not a single Bronco either.

I'm sure Killer would have been picked ahead of Morris had he been available.

Will be the first "real" off season that Choc, Glenn and a few have had off for many years....on top of 2 trips to England also.....Its great news

Fair enough. The only player who would have deserved a spot is Lyon. The others were down on a form a little and other players were more deserving.

Garts said:
Fair enough. The only player who would have deserved a spot is Lyon. The others were down on a form a little and other players were more deserving.

Agreed 100%

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

Now you've got a 9kg nugget of gold....

We can ALL stay at your place!

wooooooooo!

Party like it's 1654!

Byo moose!

We'll let Storm and Dogs dominate rep teams next year - and good luck to them post-Origin, they'll need it. In addition Storm can have the English pre-season jaunt this time, just to make it more challenging. As for Manly, we'll be back exactly where Hasler does not want us … under the radar.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2